Colour: Black / Red|Size: 5 UK|Change
Price:£16.50

on 21 August 2013
Got these because I was sick of buying cheap water shoes that fell apart after 2 days or washed off everytime I bodyboarded. These are great, well made and stay on plus give a bit of warmth.
on 28 February 2015
In the olden days of windsurfing, I purchased a pair of over-the-ankle high wetsuit shoes. They served me well, once I wore them, but they were a major hassle to put my feet into. I should have put them on nevertheless last November on Patalavaca beach at Arguineguin, because then I would have been spared the even worse hassle of damaged toes and and an infected foot .
So I decided that I'd better get me something better for my size 11-11,5 (47) feet and found these which looked good. I had some misgivings about the size that I ordered (13) but I wanted to make sure, that there was sufficient room in there for my feet, and I figured, that with the straps (my old ones had velcro, which was of little use, because they fit too tightly anyway) they wouldn't slip off my feet. I was right.
IMO, they are beautifully built and excellent protection on hard surfaces. I have not used them yet, only tried one on for size, but I consider them indispensable whereever there's a risk of close encounter of the third degree with volcanic rock or coral.
review image
on 5 July 2014
I would just say to go for your normal size. I bought a size smaller based on reviews here and they are a little tight, toes at the end...hoping time and use will stretch to size
on 6 July 2015
Very prompt delivery. Comfortable fit and good non slip soles in the boat. Soles a bit soft for walking on pebbly beach.
on 9 October 2014
Ok quality - slightly thin soles and not great for stony boat launch slips at sailing clubs
on 23 September 2015
Great product - go up a size
on 7 January 2015
Very very good, brilliant product that's made well for a great price. Service was second to none, received today after ordering yesterday
on 18 September 2014
Great fit and sturdy for my 13 year old kayaking son.
on 16 February 2016