on 22 February 2013
This is an excellent item. So much easier than using the on-screen keyboard. It's really good quality and was very easy to set up.

Just one word of caution - I didn't realise that the supplier is in China before I ordered. Not a problem as such but p&p was £10 and the product took 13 days to arrive.

Nevertheless, I'm very pleased with this item.
on 6 February 2013
I bought this product to help me use my tablet for more tasks. Now i have this product i can take my tablet inti meetings and produce documents easier.
on 11 March 2013
Absolutely fantastic piece of kit. Does exactly what it says on the tin! Turns my playbook into a mini laptop, love it
on 8 February 2013
My wife is very happy with her keyboard i cant get her off it all morning so many thanks for making her happy
on 23 April 2013
Must have item for anyone with a Blackberry playbook. Provides protection for your device when on the move, and the keyboard seemlessly connects to the BB within seconds of being turned on. Battery seems to last forever.

I find that it's still hard to type emails and documents as quick as if i was using a laptop, but it's much faster than using the touch screen.
on 3 June 2014
My daughter wanted a better way to use her Playbook rather than the on device virtual keyboard and this was it in her opinion and she was right.
Affordable and effective the case is good protection and the keypad is very good.
Delivery was as stated and arrived within 24 hours.
Good value and an excellent product with good customer service.
on 19 May 2013
Good keyboard with excelent connection to Blackberry playbook, with one exception when initially using it couldn't switch on because i didn't realise switch was on the side of the keyboard Not where the writting is.
Could do with a labelled delete key for novicies like myself. Battery life is great.
on 4 July 2013
Great value for money. Works great and case is good to.

I personally would like the camera hole to be in two places so that the play book can be put into the case from both possibilities. This would allow charging to take place more easily by rotating the PlayBook by 180 degrees.
on 7 March 2014
I had to buy two because the first one I purchased didn't have anything in the charging port not chip nothing at all to charge it and they refunded me but still haven't got it but the second one was perfect and works a treat just keep an eye out
on 20 June 2014
Good quality and ideal for portable word processing longer docs than is comfortable on the touch screen which is a bit too sensitve when trying to type at speed. The Bluetooth connectivity worked perfectly as well.

See one answered question