5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Very good value, nice loose fit but flattering shape for those of us with a bust. Washes well. does not need iroining
So good am buying some in other colours
Published on 28 Mar. 2013 by hf203

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Published 8 months ago by Pearl Raikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar. 2013
So good am buying some in other colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Top, 13 Mar. 2013
I think this top is absolutely fantastic. It is so comfortable to wear, looks very smart and an added bonus is that it is so easy to wash. This is such a great top I have bought another!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 7 Aug. 2014
This was nowhere near the size 22-24 I sent for. It was more like a size 18. It looked like a loose fitting style on the web page,which is the type of top I always go for, but this wasn't loose-fitting at all, it just clung to me, and looked dreadful this I gave to my sister as she is a size 18. She got 3 of my new tops for free (as it was her birthday). I gave it one star, as it looked nice on my sister. But I would not buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 25 May 2013
Jude Faulkner - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This top is nice and soft. Drapes lovely and flairs in a nice soft way. Tthe colour I bought is mint green and is deeper than on the pictures being more green/turquise/duck egg mix but I really like it. I am ordering a couple more in other colours. I am quite tall and this still comes to bottom of my butt cheeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful top, 2 May 2013
Great value for money.Would definitely recommend it.Nice and soft.Got it for my mother in law and she absolutely loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scoop Neck Short Sleeved Flared Top, 5 May 2013
Ms. Stephanie Cowan (KellasByDundee, Angus United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Nice soft material. Comfortable to wear. Although sleeves look slightly different to original picture and shorter than in the product picture, but not a big issue. Am happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unknown size, 12 Aug. 2014
I received promptly the top, but when I tried it on it turned out to be very small. There was no way to check if the size was the correct one (should have been 26/28) as there is no tag on the garment stating the size, nor on the attached label. I have kept it as I can give it to a member of my family, but was very disappointed as I won't be able to wear it and I don't feel like purchasing another one in case I have the same experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Top, 27 April 2013
Liked the top very much,it was a bit tight on me so next time I will order a bigger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 25 Jun. 2013
Ms. E. O'brien (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This top fits well, and is really comfortable to wear. It looks well over trousers, and is something I will be happy to wear again and again. The material is quite soft, but has washed well so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER, 5 Jun. 2014
Dont buy anything from this seller, the top is a size 12 maybe smaller, it was not packed in anything and it smells of cigarette smoke, im totally disgusted, this same top can be bought from other sellers, I have 3 already, and because they were lovely I thought id get a black one, if you want this top look at where I got the other 3 from, they arrived as expected, in plastic wrapping with size and washing instructions. Im so angry if we the customers didnt buy from them, they wouldn't have a livelihood.