on 18 June 2013
Great mug. Gets lots of laughs in the office. I could drink tea from it all night long. All night long.
on 8 June 2013
this mug is a significant advancement in mug technology at a reasonable price. Works with both tea and coffee, although better with tea, for obvious reasons. i have bought two in order to showcase my awesome sense of humor both at home and around the office.
on 4 April 2013
I am of the firm belief that this is the greatest drinking receptacle ever created.

I have recieved nothing but compliments on this brilliant mug.
on 26 May 2014
A fantastic item, with a real quality feel. The print was better than expected and the delivery was very quick. This was brought as a gift and is sure to go down well. Packaging was excellent, given that is a fragile item.
on 28 April 2015
The joke doesn't get old. Dunno why? 😄 anyway the mug is fine it hasn't stained yet. I wouldn't put it it in the dishwasher as I think the print would come off.
on 13 March 2014
I like a good mug, a play on words, and Lionel Richie, this mug is like the holy trinity of those things. Solid mug, good quality images and lettering, would recommend to fans of mugs, word play, and Lionel.
on 10 January 2016
A lovely mug. Good quality and price. Arrived very well packed and boxed. A lovely gift for a friend whose mad about Lionel Ritchie. Sent for this as it had very good reviews. Lived up to my expectations.
on 29 February 2016
It's a cup
And it's works.
It did go a tiny bit yellow around Mr Richie's face and his beard has gone ginger 🙈 But that was only from putting it through the dishwasher
on 30 May 2013
This mug makes me smile every time, then i find myself humming the inevitable! Catchy too to the rest of the household. Good quality and thankfully dishwasher proof!
on 5 April 2013
Mug was dispatched quickly, was packaged very well and the print on the mug was very good quality. This was a present for my daughter and she loved it. Thank you