Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: DVDChange

on 17 August 2013
This film has given us hours of entertainment, watching it in fast forward listening to The Decemberists. Apparently this was an improvement on having to watch it in normal speed with the original soundtrack. This is a student film clearly made by those who have failed their film degree. However, fair play for fooling me into buying it based on the cover! Well done, the joke is on me, but next time you put a prosthectic nub on my TV with a bit of ginger fluff around it for five minutes pretending it's art, you'll have more than a goat man to worry about. Probably rates as the worst film of all time.... A must see!
on 21 October 2013
....and that is that it lasted 65 mins. On the back it states 75 mins, but the credits must have lasted 10 minutes because my DVD said 65 when the agony finally ended.

I got this from Asda, just threw it in the basket as I thought the front looked alright. Got back home and stuck it on and my wife and I were just gobsmacked over how bad this was.

This looks like a student film and not just a student film, but the winner of 'The Worst Ever Student Film Ever Made' award. The sound was terrible, the 'actors' would be talking and you wouldn't hear a word. Imagine the actor talking into a wind, a wind and behind a wall, with you wearing ear muffs and actually trying not to listen, thats how bad the sound is in places.

There is also a scene on a bus. This was a bus for blind people. Now, the blind people seemed to be suffering from huge mental problems. I dont understand why the director thought a blind person was also a person who could not function normally and had learning disabilities.

Overall minus 14 out of 10
on 12 June 2013
I agree with all the other 1 star reviews for this movie , it is bad in every way . You know your in trouble when the back cover doesn't feature any stills from the movie and the image on the cover of a half man/goat is nothing like monster in the film.
However having been bored stupid by the first 20 mins or so , I found myself enjoying the kill scenes ,despite the crude effects, but what lifts this from 0 stars to 3 stars is the sick ending, where the last girl ends up on a bus full of blind people ,which made me laugh my socks off, this should have been a vomit inducing scene of carnage but was so badly done with victims lineing up for the kill,that it became hysterical.
I got this one at a carboot for a couple of quid ,glad I didn't spend anymore on it, but worth watching for all the wrong reasons. My tip is to skip to the end scene and treat it as a comedy.
P.S. the original title [which comes up at the start] is "Deadly detour", all the same tricks that budget vhs labels used to use to get you to part with your money.
on 6 October 2013
This is the worst film I have ever seen from bad acting to diabolical filming to the worst effects - in one scene you could actually see the blood coming through what looked to be a tube. This looked like a video made by a bunch of school kids messing around with a video camera.
As I had paid money for this I felt I should watch it through to the end - and this gave me a chance to see the one worthwhile scene in the film which was on the school bus - I'm not sure if it was meant to be humorous but it was hilarious in a black comedy kind of way!
The worst bit is that I actually paid about £7 for this pile of rubbish!
on 20 May 2013
I bought this as cheap Friday night watch. I have absolutely nothing against a good gory slice up the silly teenagers slasher flick. However this reaches new lows. I cannot comment on the whole film as I only got ten minutes in, however during that 10 minutes I came to the conclusion that they must have had a budget of about 50p which they used on the rubber mask for the goat man and a bucket of entrails from their local butcher. I was not prepared to give up the additional hour of my life that it would have taken to watch the rest of it. Threw it in the bin.
on 15 February 2013
Save your money folks. You can easily recreate this film by pooing into a bin bag for a month then sticking your head in there and staring at it for 75 minutes.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 March 2013
Comeplete and utter garbage....bad acting, bad effects, bad everything......I know that no one sets out to make a bad movie but you would think that the director would have someone else watch it before putting it on Blu-ray.....stay away folks!!!!
on 20 May 2014
Thought provoking, challenging whilst maintaining the scares, a cinematic triumph!
My only gripe is with the budget, clearly too much was spent on the A+ actors and Hollywood level special effects and it took away from the gritty realism that the director opened so well with.
Highlight I hear you ask? The bus. The bus. The bus.
My god, genius. Just... Just watch it. Dear god. Brilliant.
Just. Brilliant.
on 23 April 2013
This has got to be one of the lamest horror efforts ever.
I am quite an aficianado of low budget horror. For instance, despite its faults, i appreciate the care and love that went into Harry Novak's "The Child".
I can understand the obstacles that low budget filmmakers have to contend with and as long as its obviously a venture crafted by people with genuine horror sensibilities i can ignore shortcomings.
This however is crass, stupid, ridiculous and put together with people with an eye for a quick buck. People who have no respect or love of the horror genre.
Where to start?
The cretinous and laboured dialogue?
The inherent sound problems? ( The sound engineer should look for alternative work)
The terrible pacing? ( Interminable shots of a bunch of anencephalics ambling about aimlessly in a forest. Interminable shots of an ugly fat bloke's butt as he has sex with his equally unattractive partner).
The hastily rejigged "plot" with half-assed reference to some legend about a goat creature?
The director's juvenile fascination with vomit and excreta?
The film's denouement which involves the most unintentionally comical slaughter of a busload of blind people ever? (Why don't these people MOVE when the carnage begins? They're blind not limbless ffs)
All in all, it's a terribly acted, moronic, stilted and boring pile of faeces.
I was even fast forwarding through the gore scenes, which should tell you all you need to know.
You will not be seeing any of these "actors" again. And i hope we will not be offered any more puerile and senseless junk from this "director" again.
on 14 October 2013
Dont even bother putting this dvd into your player it is the most s***ty film ive ever seen.Ive just wasted 75 good minutes off my life and do not wish others to go through the same pain.