on 25 February 2015
I purchased 3 of these in king size to store 2 queen size beds and their bases and 1 headboard. Firstly,the service from Sleepkings was outstanding - I needed them sooner than the advised delivery data and on request, they put my order on next day delivery at no extra charge.
As to the product, the quality of the plastic IS heavy duty; it did not tear or stretch as we maneuvered a Queen size divan base into one of them and there was sufficient overlap to allow proper sealing with tape. A second bag was used to store a Queen mattress and wooden bed base and the 3rd to store a queen mattress and headboard. Again, we could seal them completely and "manhandle" them into their storage positions without any tears or stretching of the plastic.
A product that delivers what it says it will and I would recommend both the seller for such fantastic service and the product for it's robustness.
on 6 May 2015
I have to say that the thickness of the plastic itself is honestly fine. However, these mattress bags should be another 12-15 inches longer. These is a silly pleat at the foot of the bag that doesn't allow the actual mattress, to be pushed right down to the bottom. I got over this by going inside the bag & running a pair of scissors along this silly pleat to release it. Then drop your mattress right the way down. Once that's done, fold over the now proper corners of the bag (which are open holes due to the scissor release), use brown packing tape to secure the mattress inside. It works, honestly but just watch where your cutting with the scissors. As I say, if only they would make them another foot plus longer & just make them square shaped like a normal plastic bag. I have covered a double bed easy & there was plenty of excess width wise, I took the excess up with brown tape. Good luck if your house moving like me...
on 15 March 2014
Really thick heavy duty plastic. Did not rip nor did it feel like it might rip. Really impressed our removals guys who wanted to know where we got them from. Plenty big enough to cover mattress.
on 22 June 2014
Very good covered mattress completely the goods arrived fast am very pleased and good value too - would recommend these to friends who will be moving
on 31 October 2014
Very thick bag, excellent quality. My only suggestion would be some sort of fastening at the top to stop it slipping off the mattress
on 26 April 2015
I have recently bought a kingside and super kingsize version of this bag from this seller. We have a deep double and deep kingsize mattress so decided to go,a size up to accommodate for the depth. However, we were very disappointed to find that they were not big enough. We resorted to using both of them (one on either end) to protect our double mattress and had to tape around to hold them in place. the plastic looks reasonably tough but the sizing is way off.
on 22 March 2015
Absolutely fantastic bag for the price. I used this bag to not only move my mattress from one place to another but as I was putting it into storage I sealed it up with some tape and it has kept the damp, dirt and dust out. I was also pleasantly surprised at the size of it as it give enough room to manoeuvre into the bag without the need to squeeze it in. Would recommend to anyone that is moving home.
on 24 May 2015
The bag is NOT big enough for any matrass - it is only half width of the matrass at the bottom seam so the bag is not rectangular. Even if it were, it is too short even for a 180cm length matrass let alone a 190/200 length. Thickness of plastic is not adequate either - this is a £ 1.50 bag sold for £ 6. Misleading advertising and beware - you cannot return this product so consider your money lost...
on 15 January 2016
Terrible product. Arrived with holes in it and pieces of what looked like sellotape on it. the holes looked as if it had caught on something or tape had been pulled off and ripped it. We needed it urgently so had cover holes with parcel tape. No way of sealing the bags you just have to tape them up as well as you can. spend more on a better product
on 10 July 2014