5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed our removals guys
Really thick heavy duty plastic. Did not rip nor did it feel like it might rip. Really impressed our removals guys who wanted to know where we got them from. Plenty big enough to cover mattress.
Published 13 months ago by Kevin Wiseman

1.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, poor sizing.
Published 8 days ago by miss j scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed our removals guys, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: SUPER HEAVY DUTY - Mattress Storage Bag for up to 5ft Kingsize matress - FREE DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service and product, 25 Feb. 2015
I purchased 3 of these in king size to store 2 queen size beds and their bases and 1 headboard. Firstly,the service from Sleepkings was outstanding - I needed them sooner than the advised delivery data and on request, they put my order on next day delivery at no extra charge.
As to the product, the quality of the plastic IS heavy duty; it did not tear or stretch as we maneuvered a Queen size divan base into one of them and there was sufficient overlap to allow proper sealing with tape. A second bag was used to store a Queen mattress and wooden bed base and the 3rd to store a queen mattress and headboard. Again, we could seal them completely and "manhandle" them into their storage positions without any tears or stretching of the plastic.
A product that delivers what it says it will and I would recommend both the seller for such fantastic service and the product for it's robustness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattress Protector, 22 Jun. 2014
Very good covered mattress completely the goods arrived fast am very pleased and good value too - would recommend these to friends who will be moving

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, 31 Oct. 2014
Very thick bag, excellent quality. My only suggestion would be some sort of fastening at the top to stop it slipping off the mattress

1.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, poor sizing., 26 April 2015
I have recently bought a kingside and super kingsize version of this bag from this seller. We have a deep double and deep kingsize mattress so decided to go,a size up to accommodate for the depth. However, we were very disappointed to find that they were not big enough. We resorted to using both of them (one on either end) to protect our double mattress and had to tape around to hold them in place. the plastic looks reasonably tough but the sizing is way off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving Home, 22 Mar. 2015
D. McLeary "DLM" (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely fantastic bag for the price. I used this bag to not only move my mattress from one place to another but as I was putting it into storage I sealed it up with some tape and it has kept the damp, dirt and dust out. I was also pleasantly surprised at the size of it as it give enough room to manoeuvre into the bag without the need to squeeze it in. Would recommend to anyone that is moving home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 10 July 2014
Good size, comfortably accommodating a 5' mattress. Good heavy duty storage bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just ordinary 'polyethelene', 5 May 2014
They weren't as thick as I expected, but actually that is well compensated by the material they are made from which is very strong and not like an ordinary polyethelene bag. I'm very satisfied and would recommend these for anyone wanting to store or protect a mattress during a house move et cetera.

2.0 out of 5 stars It does not seem super heavy duty to me, 14 Jan. 2014
I am sorry to have to say this, but I do not find it at all SUPER HEAVY DUTY it seems more to be medium duty for a mattress.

2.0 out of 5 stars super heavy duty mattress cover, 13 Jan. 2014
Disappointingly flimsy. This item looks far more robust in the advert than when it arrives. i do not feel it offers the storage protection I require.
Regards