5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on 4 Sep 2011 by Zol

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
Nice box but too small for my daughter in law gifted it instead to my 12 year old niece, no size available on website will be more careful next time to get the correct sizes will not buy in future without full dimensions.
Published 19 months ago by M A Zakko

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Sep 2011
I took a chance and bought this even though there were no product reviews, or even much indication of the size, apart from saying its 13cm high. When it arrived, I was delighted to see how absolutely perfect it was. Be warned, it is a little small and won't hold all of your jewellery, but for your favourite little items you wear all the time, or those you want to take with when you travel, it's perfect. It has enough compartments for rings, bracelets, necklaces and holds your earrings too. And it's such a lovely purple colour. Most of my jewellery has bits of purple as I wear lots of crystals, especially amethyst, so when it hangs open and I'm digging around in it, it looks lovely too. I just can't praise it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 18 Sep 2011
I bought this jewel box as a christmas gift for a friend. It is smaller than I thought, however it is very beautiful! I'm tempted to buy another one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars small leather jewellery case, 12 Aug 2012
Very well made leather case, small enough for weekends but also well designed for use on longer trips. Pretty colour and well designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 2 Jan 2012
This product arrived safely in time for Christmas and the item itself is very compact and sturdy for storing all sorts of jewellery. My daughter was very pleased with this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 13 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, versatile design, 19 Jan 2013
K. Catleugh - See all my reviews
The intended recipient has not yet received it. It is for her 14th birthday and she wanted a "sophisticated, not girlie" jewel box. Her mother and I think it is exactly right for a design conscious teenager (or indeed older) girl, and anticipate a rapturous reaction on her big day in 3 days time.