4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Print quality is as good as HP on standard and presentation paper. I have not checked the colour balance on photo paper, nor been using them long enough to comment on colour stability.
Published 6 months ago by Ian_NN12

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
I was so happy to find these cartridges on here for so cheap, they were amazing, until I got them and they print in green! I am so upset, I needed them urgently for work but had to hand my work in green. I doubt the seller would even be up for giving me a refund due to the fact they have been used. Shame
Published 3 months ago by K

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: 12 compatible HP 363 Triple Capacity Ink Cartridges for HP Photosmart Printers, 45ml in Black, 18ml in Colours (Office Product)
I am using these on a 6 year old printer, so the HP messages about invalidating warranties, etc. are irrelevant. 2 or 3 more sets like this will save me the price of a replacement printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Cartidges For HP C5180, 4 April 2014
I was a little dubious at first because of the cheap price for high capacity cartridges. However, I installed one of the cartridges and found it worked well. I cannot tell any difference in performance to the original cartridges which were very much more expensive even though they were of lower capacity. Photos look good too.

As of now have not seen any sign of the leakage one reviewer reported.

Time will tell but get the thumbs up so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 17 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Wait and see about compatibility!!, 2 Dec 2013
One faulty cartridge in the received batch, so far.
First black replacement cartridge was not recognized, replaced it with a second one which worked fine. I will test other cartridges in a few days before final judgement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 20 Aug 2013
Fast delivery using them in my HP 3210 PhotoSmart printer seem to be fine have tried printing photos with HP cartridges and then the same photos with these cartridges and I cant tell the difference, and I have had problems with some of the HP cartridges saying they are out of date that I had only just purchased from a local store, these have a date of 21/01/2019 on the chip so will not be a problem, although I will no doubt use them all by end of year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 9 July 2013
Arrived quickly all cartridges in good condition. No problem to install. Good print quality on regular paper and photo paper. Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2013
RA (South West, UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered Friday PM arrived Saturday AM.
Swapped empty ones straight away and no errors. Much larger ink capacity and very much cheaper!
Don't use my printer for photos or presentations so if there is a difference in colour I don't care :)
In fact rather annoyingly the printer (C6180) won't print in "black only" if any one of the colour cartridge is empty! Revenue generation from HP? Now I don't care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Excellent price, excellent delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
arrived on time printing really well will definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Jun 2014
Highly recommend this product. Great money saver. Impressed with quality of prints and will be buying again, again and again