5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!!
Its very high quality. Its made well and its durable. Its so nice i actually went out in mine with a small top undernethe. My partner loves it too! One thing however i am a 32 C and i were size 10-12 tops and i had to get a XL as the sizes are really small. I have now since bought another one in a different colour. Thank you i Love it! =)
Published 17 months ago by Luke Ackroyd

1.0 out of 5 stars this is very deceiving
I bought this in THE BIGGEST size they have available because i have big boobs...buying in the biggest size thinking that i will have extra room to play around with. when it arrives i tried it on...it can not fit..even the extra room at the back was not big enough. this people sizing is not correctly measured. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO NO ONE.!!

I am very...
Published 4 months ago by Pen Name

1.0 out of 5 stars this is very deceiving, 6 Mar 2014

I am very DISAPPOINTED and i will be returning it back and want my money back!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing, 2 Feb 2014
This garment was extremely small I ordered XL as I am a UK 16/18, the garment only measured 32inch at its widest point, not sure it would have fitted UK size 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!!, 9 Feb 2013
Luke Ackroyd (York, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend LOVES it!, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fantina Corset Set in Red Colour Women's Sexy Lingerie(Size Available: S,M,L,XL) (Apparel)
I like this item however it did come up rather small & I bought a medium- it looks just like it did in the picture and after adjusting the back ribbon so that it was larger managed to get it on and then tighten after- had more trouble with the "chesty" part though! The thong lets down the corset but hey- I was buying a corset not a thong, can be easily altered with a needle and thread :) Over all the product is good and was worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it !!!!, 7 Dec 2013
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE IT .will purchase again the quality is superb not flimsy well worth the money good shipping also ,if you want to look and feel like a million dollars girls buy one or two of these like i did

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 1 May 2014
My partner bought this for me but I was so disappointed with it. Unless you have a small waist, don't bother with this outfit. The sizes are all wrong and the larger sizes are not large.
Definitely will not be buying from this manufacturer again

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, 30 Jan 2014
The sizes of the items I ordered were wrong even when I ordered the items again two sizes bigger they were still too small

5.0 out of 5 stars red corset set, 4 Sep 2013
wonderfull set, came with thongs, reading the reviews they said get 2 sizes up but was slightly too big so would only get one size bigger, overall good set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 17 Mar 2013
This item arrived exactly as described. The corset itself was beautiful and looked very high quality. Unfortunately the thong that matches is a bit plain on the backside but this didn't bother me. I bought my size but found it a bit hard to fit and had to let the lace out to its longest length for it to fit. Takes a bit of effort to get on first time (as do most corsets!) but was fine after I had sorted it out thanks to the clasps at the front. Great buy, would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great corset for great money, 24 Jan 2014
This is a fabulous corset with all the right details. The ribbon is very delicate and the back is easy to adjust. The clips on the front are quite tricky to do up but its not a problem. For a forst time corset its great! Spiced up the bedroom nicely!