5.0 out of 5 stars wow!
Took a bottle each to mine and the inlaws family Christmas and it was loved by all. Smooth and fruity. Best description is that it tastes like black forest gateau. Lovely. I will be getting more.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I had a chocolate wine (technically it is port) that is from Portugal and it was amazing, therefore I decided to buy another brand and hopefully to find similar replacement. I was bitterly disappointed by the differences as this wine taste does not match the fragrant. When I opened it I could smell the rich chocolate, however when I consumed the wine the first thing that...
Published 4 months ago by B.T.125

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rubis Chocolate Wine 50cl Non Vintage (Case of 2) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a wine lover but loved this., 12 Feb 2013
C. J. Jones "cjones" (london) - See all my reviews
I do not drink but when I saw this no offer I thought I would take a punt. This is very nice for my taste buds and the chocolate taste you get at he end of it and the lovely warming feeling running down you. Gave some to some colleagues at work and most really liked it. Not like a Baileys or Kahlua more of a Liquer.

5.0 out of 5 stars For any red wine or chocolate lover! Preferably both!, 21 April 2013
Being quite a fan of both chocolate and red wine, I thought I'd give this a go after seeing just how many 5* reviews it had. How glad I am!!

I took a bottle with me for an after-dinner drink with the family after a sunday roast. It went down an absolute treat. The closest thing I can compare it to is Baileys, but I personally prefer it to Baileys. It is a really deep chocolate flavour, not too sweet, and is perfect at room temperature. It says it can be tried with a glass and ice but it was gone before we could experiment. We had it in double shot glasses and I'd say that is the perfect amount. You don't drink the same amount you would red wine as it would get sickly.

Also at only just over £10 it makes a perfect present for just about anyone. Given a couple as gifts and the praise back is always overwhelming with them buying some more themselves.

Overall, I strongly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious! Rich and chocolatey and fruity and so very moreish ... perfect for Christmas and to give as a gift. Love it!!, 15 Oct 2014
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
The ultimate in luxury, what could be better than red wine and chocolate? Mmm let me think! nothing ☺ this is just gorgeous! the marriage of Tempranillo red wine combined with decadent dark chocolate is one made in heaven. This two bottle pack is perfect for the coming festive season and it is for that reason I bought it now, to make sure I have some. The big challenge will be - Can I keep it unopened until Christmas? Tempting .....

I liken this to Bailey's only a smidgen better if anything. If you love Bailey's you'll love this I think. I like it chilled and with ice, so I'll chill the bottle in the fridge prior to me drinking It.

Another delightful thing you can do with this treat is to pour a little over either some vanilla ice cream or if you really love indulgence, pour it over chocolate ice cream, its to die for!

The bottles come delightfully boxed and thus make this the perfect Christmas gift for those that are possibly difficult to buy for.

Its smooth and rich and chocolatey and fruity. Its delicious!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I find this notoriously difficult to buy locally as I live in rural Scotland but with Amazon I can get it delivered to my door. Bliss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 27 Feb 2013
Really enjoying this wine. It tastes a bit like a good port with a strong chocolate aroma and taste. Absolutely delicious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Choctastic!, 18 Dec 2012
I came across this chocolate wine in the good food show last year. After trying many other brands, I wholeheartedly recommend Rubis.

Velvety smooth and not too sweet that it's sickly. Chocolate taste comes through without being overpowering. Perfect drink for the festive season and any other time for that matter.

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 April 2013
I bought some of this at the Good Food Show and had to buy more! Great for dinner parties as a drink or as part of a dessert!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasures!, 5 July 2014
Chocolate and wine - what more does a person need? This is my guilty pleasure.My idea of heaven!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes amazing, 20 Jun 2014
Tastes absolutely amazing, what could be better than red wine and chocolate mixed together?! Didn't find too sweet at all, just right

5.0 out of 5 stars great wine, 26 May 2014
Very tasty and impressed my friend as a present

Would recommend even just to try out

A must for red wine and chocolate lovers