5.0 out of 5 stars Highchairs don't have to look awful!
We looked at a lot of highchairs before buying this one and we're very happy with it. We tried a lot out in Mothercare but they were all horrible looking - and were nearly all very hard to open up and use.
Published 17 months ago by Rob

2.0 out of 5 stars Has downsides...
I have given this two stars, however the only good thing about this highchair is that it feels like your baby is secure when he or she is in it, due to the high back, side arms and foot rest. I suppose the fact that it is adjustable is also a positive, but on a practical note you would never recline a baby in a highchair, nor would you ever need to pull the tray back to...
Published 10 months ago by C Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Highchairs don't have to look awful!, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
I don't really understand why highchairs need to be such horrible bright colours...the kids can't see them when they are in them....but we have to look at them when they are in our kitchen or living room the whole time!
So we chose this one as it was a bit more muted - but also because it ticked all the right boxes - height adjustable and folds up very small (compared to others anyway).
Have been using it for a month or so now and it's almost perfect. Really easy to put together and open up and put away etc.The tray goes on and off very easy - and the tray cover is great - feed your kid with it on - and then just take it off and leave them with a tray to play on while you wash the cover.

I say 'almost perfect' - there's a couple of minor things:
- there are slightly too many nooks & crannies for food (or 'other stuff'...) to end up in
- the tray fits on the back legs for storage - but about 50% of the time you think it's on - only for it to drop off as you fold up the highchair (usually just after you've put your little one down for a nap...)
....but just nit-picking - still looks better than all the other highchairs we looked at and very happy with our purchase. Looks like it will last for a long time too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
This chair is highly recommend, it has different levels, positions, the layout is nice and it's easy to store. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Great price, love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great highchair, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
Great highchair, the only reason I have given it a 4 star review is it could do with a basket.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's worth the price!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
Easy to use and clean. Height and back are both adjustable. My 8 month old LO loves sitting on it and playing!

5.0 out of 5 stars chicco polly high chair, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
I brought high chair for when i look after my grandson. he looks lovely and comfortable , and dos'nt mind sitting in it. its very easy to use. fantastic service. thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
The chair meets all the expectations I had. It is functional and comfortable. I love the colour. It looks even better than it looks on the picture!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
Great product! My baby liked! Easy to use, with a lot of options! I recommend this product for you baby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Highchair, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
Bought for our first grandchild and is in all respects first class light, easy to assemble, easy to clean and takes up little storage

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chair, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick (Baby Product)
Nice chair. In summer a little hot, but i think all these chairs have the same problem. My baby loves it... but in winter

Chicco Polly Highchair Chick to Chick