5.0 out of 5 stars INTERESTING LENS
I've had plenty of wide zoom lenses before but this is my first for a non DSLR camera.
First observation is of the light weigh and compact design.
Second observation is the total lack of colour fringing and very good anti flare.
Third is the staggeringly sharp image capture even edge of frame at all focal lengths.
Only downside is the somewhat limited...
Published 24 months ago by D.J.HART

2.0 out of 5 stars Lens not robust enough.
Be careful with this lens. My Lens broke. I had it in a unprotected bag and the lens broke away from the camera. leaving the mount attached to the camera and main lens in pieces. Great results while it worked but not robust enough.
Published 18 days ago by Simon Wilinson

5.0 out of 5 stars INTERESTING LENS, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Samsung 12 - 24 mm F4-5.6 i-Function Lens for Wide Scenery Zoom (Camera)
First observation is of the light weigh and compact design.
Only downside is the somewhat limited aperture,so most shots will be around f5.6 to f8 but overall I like what Samsung is doing
with the quality and consistency of their glass.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with this purchase and found I used it more ..., 10 April 2015
This lens does allow extra wide-angle (12mm) shots. The lens diameter is smaller than a standard Samsung lens but we did not notice any difference in picture quality. I am happy with this purchase and found I used it more than the standard lens for travel photos.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lens not robust enough., 15 April 2015