on 29 July 2014
Wow!! It might not be the cheapest, but that is because you're getting a real quality cover for your phone:
- It really protects your phone (which is what you want at the end of the day),
- it makes sure that your phone comes easily out of the pocket and dust free,
- it has a great grip,
- very nice finish combining both matte and gloss on the back - basically it looks very cool!!
- it fits the phone perfectly,
- and it will outlast your phone however long you have it!
I have had the cover for almost a year now and I can't imagine a better cover for the phone, it's real value for money!! I really can't understand why such poor reviews so far??
The only down-side is that the (on/off and volume up/down) buttons on the side of the phone are covered and cannot be pressed with a mere nudge of the thumb, but require a thumb-nail push (being that this cover is TPU, not Silicone, and hence is more rigid). It took me no time at all to get used to, but I know that some people are instantaneously put off by this and don't give it a chance.
I love it!! Thanks so much!!