on 29 July 2014
Wow!! It might not be the cheapest, but that is because you're getting a real quality cover for your phone:
- It really protects your phone (which is what you want at the end of the day),
- it makes sure that your phone comes easily out of the pocket and dust free,
- it has a great grip,
- very nice finish combining both matte and gloss on the back - basically it looks very cool!!
- it fits the phone perfectly,
- and it will outlast your phone however long you have it!

I have had the cover for almost a year now and I can't imagine a better cover for the phone, it's real value for money!! I really can't understand why such poor reviews so far??

The only down-side is that the (on/off and volume up/down) buttons on the side of the phone are covered and cannot be pressed with a mere nudge of the thumb, but require a thumb-nail push (being that this cover is TPU, not Silicone, and hence is more rigid). It took me no time at all to get used to, but I know that some people are instantaneously put off by this and don't give it a chance.

I love it!! Thanks so much!!
on 8 February 2014
I liked the phone cover as it fitted well and protected the back of my phone very nicely. However my main issue with this (and this is why it doesn't get 5 stars) is the buttons at the side of the phone cannot be pressed easily. I often felt myself having to really press the buttons on the side in order for my phone to actually turn on or to come on so I could unlock it.

Overall I'd say if you don't mind having to press the side unlock button hard then get this but if you want something that is easy to access and press then get this.

Overall I'd give this three stars.
on 15 February 2014
This is not really a cover, it just covers the back. The much more important glass front is not protected, unless you put the "cover" on backwards.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 February 2014
First Case arrived scratched returned and then the second case was too large for the phone so also returned

Very disappointing