5.0 out of 5 stars best headset i've owned
Published 18 months ago by oli

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product with fast delivery, with pros and cons
Overall it is a good product.

Pros:
1) Comfortable to wear
2) I hear the other end clearly
3) Good battery life
4) Easy to connect to iphone
5) Works on both ears
6) Fairly good value for the money
7) Fast delivery

Cons:
1) The other end could not hear me well during calls. The traffic noise and wind severely...
Published 2 months ago by Zoltan Kis

5.0 out of 5 stars best headset i've owned, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
This headset has great, loud and clear sound for user and the person on the other end & noise cancelling works perfectly (if you open the window whilst driving the person on the other end can't tell). well made and really light you don't even notice it in your ear once you start chatting. I drive for a living and have had about 5 different headsets and this one is easily the best and it's the cheapest i've ever bought, if your looking for a headset buy this one you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
Well made and fits like a glove that you don't know you are wearing it
Does tend to drop a call now and then
Would recommend for the price and value and ease of using it

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but......, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
I was hoping the 'noise cancelling technology' would do just that but I'm afraid it doesn't cope with even the gentlest breeze.
That said, in good conditions (in doors of driving for instance) it is excellent and as lomg as you don't need to rely on it walking the dog, it is a good piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars ML18 Headset verdict...., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
Chose this because it was a 'Plantronics' product, therefore a quality item, plus, it had very good reviews from other purchasers too! It is a real quality piece of kit, nice and simple to use, no 'fancy' unwanted gimmicky extras, and is very reliable. Locks on to my iPhone 4S automatically every time, and auto-reconnects quickly if you walk away from your phone then return within range, with an impressive connection distance too! I can definitely recommend this product without hesitation. Will purchase from this seller again!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 19 Dec. 2013
David Stewart (St Petersburg, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
bought this for both myself and my fiance who lives in England. We have to skype via the phone and this has made hearing/talking much easier and simplier. The sound is clear and crisp. It fits on the ear simple, easy and comfortable, sometimes for hours and has a great battery life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value headset, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
Works on my iphone and I'm happy with the battery life, it there is a battery indicator that pops up when linked to my iphone, it charges via Micro-USB. If you need a headset this is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars plantronics ml18, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
I loved this Bluetooth I was great to use battery lasted for ages .then disaster struck I lost it .so I just went and bought an other one

so that should tell you how good the Bluetooth is well worth the money . I rate this 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars High spec product, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
This was my third earpiece after losing my excellent blackberry 8000. I tried a samsung but the volume was too low. This pairs automatically, supports voice commands, and has excellent sound quality. Highly recommend for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy setup, light and useful, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
I am quite impressed with this headset. It was a quick set up and it paired up with my phone straight away. I've only used it for a couple of hours at a time with a few 10 minute conversations and the battery has stayed on high. When you turn it on, it tells you Power On, Battery High, Connected so you are aware of the state of the device. It would be nice if the volume could be a bit higher, but I've had no problems having conversations in noisy places. On the other side, then say they can hear me well, but the device does not cancel background noise as well as some other headsets. Sometimes I accidentally press the talk button when I'm trying to push it further into my ear but I now know and grab it by the sides instead. It feels comfortable, light and secure on my ears when moving about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all the boxes, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
Pairs quickly, audio cues are useful (power on/off, connected etc), fits comfortably, sounds very clear and people I have called with this have said they can't tell I am on a bluetooth headset. I like the on off switch and haven;t had any issues with the volume controls. Ticks all the boxes for me, a good value buy.

Plantronics ML18 Bluetooth headset