5.0 out of 5 stars This is the product you need, look no further.
I don't often review stuff on Amazon, which is a bit remiss of me in view of what I'm going to write later, but mostly I'd just be repeating what has already been said.

Published 16 months ago by Mr. S. Bruce

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
No complaints, but I didn't notice any improvement over stock. Delivered on time and as described. Buy this or Samsung - whatever you can find cheaper.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. M. Mazourov

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the product you need, look no further., 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Anker 1550mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 (EB-F1M7FLU), Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 (EB425161LU) (Electronics)

However you are here because your Galaxy SIII mini's battery is on its last legs, you think, it's been rapidly losing power and bombing out of power hungry situations like phone calls and Simpsons Tapped Out. Get it on charge and the charge level goes from 1% to 40% to 70% inside a minute. Is the battery swelling? If it is, beware, it really is on its last legs.

How do you tell if there is swelling? Place it down onto a flat surface and try to spin it. If it spins less than a full turn then you are OK, but if it spins more, sorry, on the way out.

So you are aware of all these dodgy and dangerous Chinese knock off imitation batteries, you go to the High St phone shops like I did, no help, specialist electronic retailers, ditto, look on the Internet, whoa iffy, and here you are on Amazon hoping for some security.

Then you find several products claiming to be genuine Samsung products, but read the reviews and you find glowing reports from people who have only EVER reviewed one item. PLus there are comments that are just plain wrong, e.g. 4 contacts, nope the original has only three contacts. No thank you, scammers with no respect for intellectual property rights.

So here you are, and you will find reports from people who have bought and reviewed all the random stuff we all buy over the years from Amazon and decide, like me, to plump for this Anker battery, as you've heard of Anker, and these reviews are fom what sounds like normal folks.

Well you'd be right to do so, as this battery slots straight in, charges up properly, and powers the phone well. 3 cycles in and it is at least as good as the manufacturer original, I would need a back to back test to determine if it's even better.

Fast delivery, faster than I needed as I was out but letter box solution worked.

We have another SIII mini in the family, and when that battery goes, another one of these Anker batteries will be bought. I'm 100% confident to guarantee that.

4.0 out of 5 stars An amended and update review, 4 Jun. 2013
Susman "Sussman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
At the time of writing this review I bought three of these batteries in last couple of weeks, for work related phones, and I am basing my experience and my review on this time frame. These Anker rechargeable Lithium ion batteries seem to be the way to go, considering the `rave reviews' on the Amazon web site and thought we would give them a try. So far so good, as they are doing a great job, I guess only long term use and repeated charging will be `the proof of the pudding' here. Will update this review if there any issues be they good or bad, otherwise highly recommended, as they seem to charge quicker and hold their charge longer than the Samsung originals that came with the phones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*update 1 dated 09/10/2014*

Have found two of these batteries are swollen, but enough to bulge the back of my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini phone - enough to make it difficult to fit rear cover. I shall contact Amazon Anker about this very worrying situation. I have bought a couple of these and they have never been abused in anyway, and have been rotated with the originals through the Samsung S3 mini. As of today I am reducing my rating to 1 star.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*update 2 dated 28/10/2014*

Have now been in direct contact with Anker and the upshot is they will replace three batteries, of which two were defective and the third was deemed to be in a batch that they deem not fit for purpose. They have reiterated that their policy on batteries is an 18 month warranty. I have found them to be helpful and straightforward on the issue presented to them. The result is another amended rating to four stars - in part easy to work with them over the issue and good warranty support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Improvement on stock battery, but short-lived., 23 April 2014
I'm writing this review 6 months after using the battery. The battery was much longer lasting than the stock battery for the first few months of usage but now, after several recharges, it has the same life span as the Samsung stock battery. It's also slightly smaller than the stock battery and can fall out of the phone quite easily if the back cover is not on. By and large it's useful as a secondary battery to use with a standalone battery charger.

Update: The company refunded the payment. I have ordered another battery, so I'll wait and see what happens. I must say that he customer service was outstanding.

Second update: A purchased another battery but the size is still the same as the previous one, it can go for 30-48 hours easily depending on usage. Let's see how long it lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for S3 mini users., 21 Jun. 2014
My S3 mini battery sucked. Even when I first got the phone the charge drained quickly, and over time it became minimal, lasting only 3 hours at best, when not using it a at all. I bought this battery and I wish that I had bought it immediately. The battery life is great, even when playing games it could last several hours. With just standard use the battery barely goes down at all, all I have to do is charge it for an hour or so every night to get it back up to full. I would recommend this to anyone with an S3 mini

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery replacement for S9920 Android 4.2 3G Smartphone, 20 Jan. 2014
I had purchased this battery for a S9920 Android 4.2 3G Smartphone ( [...] ). It is a galaxy s3 mini clone, the original battery was useless and did not hold its charge very well. I had to use a thin slice of cardboard to wedge the Anker battery in as it was ever so slightly smaller than the original that came with the phone. The Anker battery holds its charge very well and am pleased with its performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker products in general, 25 Feb. 2015
If you need a battery, just buy Anker everytime.

You spend hours trawling the net and the den of GENUINE batteries on that auction site that ALL turn out to be Chinese rip off clones just to save a fiver, and, then the battery you buy fails in no time.

Just buy Anker. Pay a few quid more and buy the best.

If I need phone batteries I buy Anker.
If I need digital camera batteries I buy Duracell batteries

Buy once buy right, never regret it.
I bought Ankers 14w solar panel and 15000mah power store battery. I haven't used mains electricity to charge two phones, my Galaxy tab 2 and another device since I bought the solar panel and power store.

I hear that Ankers customer service is second to no one, I cannot back that up sorry to say, as EVERYTHING I have every bought from Anker just plain WORKS

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 24 Jan. 2014
Mr. M. Mazourov "Maz1975" (London, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Even lasts longer!, 30 Nov. 2013
Mr. J. Davy "Jonno P D" (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands, England, UK) - See all my reviews
Good battery so far. Lasts all day without charging & have no problems.
Will update should things change at a later date.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits - but doesn't last as long as the original, 19 Jun. 2014
Andrzej Bania (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It does what you think.
You can charge it up and take it with you on holiday/long trip as a swap out, but so far we are only getting half a day on ours.
It was cheap and it fulfils a need - not sure I can complain much.
You get what you pay for with batteries.

UPDATE: The initial unit sent to me was the wrong model. The supplier sorted that problem. I was given the right battery by a friend. It is OK, but doesn't last as long as the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement battery - still happy after months of use, 23 May 2015
I waited several months before posting this review as I know some poor quality batteries can fail very rapidly, particularly if they are actually old or reused. Also, it isn't unusual for people to post reviews saying they are delighted in the first flush of enthusiasm at receiving an item, whereas their reaction might be more nuanced when they've used it for a while.

I wasn't very impressed at the way the original battery in my Samsung SIII Mini failed after less than two years, causing the phone to reboot randomly (most inconveniently in the middle of a phone interview - though I still got the job, fortunately!). One of my work colleagues noticed me looking at the Anker product page and said he had used them for various devices before, so I ordered one. Several months on, I am still delighted with the purchase; the battery works exactly as expected and keeps its charge for a couple of days in normal use, and longer if I kill all the battery drainers like Slack and Skype.

So even with a few month's use, I am very happy with this replacement battery and can also recommend it to anyone whose original battery has failed.