Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 5 December 2012
I'm a big Professor Elemental fan so this is likely to hit the spot anyway but to be honest it more than matched my expectations! Plenty of tracks, masses of humour and silliness and a catchy tune you can bop to around every corner.
Picking favourites is tough but I think 'You're Invited', 'You remind me of a car', 'I'm British', 'The Great Race', 'Oh Geoffrey', 'The Attic' and of course 'The Duel' are classic Prof tracks! Can I pick one out of those? Nope. This is made me smile the whole way through with its effortless charm, madcap chap-hop wonder and its repeatability. Its going to make a nice little nest in your brain and stay there for a very long time.
If you like chap-hop, comedy or anything that Professor Elemental has done then this is a must.
A MUST!
Plus the album has a real identity all of its own. Well worth the wait.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 March 2013
This album never fails to put a smile on my face. It is nice to find some music which so fresh and fun.

It is hard to define this album as it is primarily comedic but it is also musically sound. Professor Elemental has obvious skill in rapping but it is the fact that it is all done in a style of an English Gentleman which makes it so utterly unique. The backing tracks also contribute to the style with 1920's style trumpets or pianos. So you end up with a very professionally produced album which effectively captures all the little eccentricities of the British.

If you want a flavour of what this album is like try the Youtube link:
[...]
on 20 January 2016
Enjoyable album overall: a few stand out tracks such as "I'm British" but not as interesting or varried as other offerings.
If your a fan of the Professor it's worth getting, but for a first timer I would recommend Indifference Engine or Ape Quest
on 24 November 2012
What a splendid bit of chaphop/hip hop/steam rap! I have to say I loved this from the first listen (now on my 4th as I write this). Much prefer the Prof to Mr B :)
on 11 December 2012
The professor has once again pulled it out of the bag. If you don't buy this for yourself and copies for your extended family then you sir are a fool!
on 3 November 2014
Brilliant album. really enjoyed it and will be getting some more of this Great British Eccentric's music!