on 21 August 2014
This slide was brill and has been very durable, 18mnths on it still looks good as new. My son can still enjoy it now he's 3 but might need an upgrade next summer. However I don't know how they can say that it folds away for easy storage, it does not fold. You can take it apart but it is very difficult to do and you feel as though you will break it. I have just kept it in one piece!
on 29 July 2014
Arrived on time and was easy to assemble, but has a tendency to tilt backward.
As my 18 month old boy climbs up the ladder, the bottom part of the slide lifts up off the floor, making us think it's going to tilt back all the way. he hasn't so far, but we keep jumping out of our chairs thinking he's going to.
on 27 March 2013
Before buying this slide I was a bit skeptical about the quality of the product considering its price. But when the product arrived I was pleasantly surprised to see such a good product at such a reasonable price. Our 2 1/2 year old boy loves it.
on 20 June 2014
I bought for my 18 month boy, great size for him then. He is now 2 and does still enjoy using it but could already do with a bigger/ longer slide.

Would recommend though, just if your child is good on the feet and climbing then get it earlier than I did!
on 8 July 2013
A good price for a solid little slide. It's easy to put together and my little boy spends his time either going down it himself or using it as a ramp for his cars. Perfect for anyone who has a child with energy to burn!
on 30 May 2014
Great slide, I actually allow my son to play with it indoors as well as outdoors and he really does find it fab to use, he even plays with his you cars on it like a ramp sliding them down it! Happy with this purchase
on 11 May 2013
Sturdy enough, but one handle does not stay in place & steps damaged upon receipt even though the box was undamaged.
Find it a bit small, but will suffice for back garden
on 1 June 2014
Very strong and sturdy, although not sure if it should be secured to the ground, little wobbly when climbing up the steps, my 19 month old grandson loves it, would recommend,
on 4 June 2013
My two year old likes this slide and so do I. He likes it because it is easy to climb and play on, I like it because it is very durable, light and perfect for the garden.
on 17 June 2013
Easy to assemble, light to move about and good for indoor and outdoor use. My 20 month old grandson loves this slide as he can get up and down safely on his own.

See one answered question