on 6 January 2013
I bought this slide for my 2 year old son and he absolutly loves it! Its a great height as he can get up and down it himself. Love the colours its nice and bright. Great value for money :)
on 28 November 2013
Easy to put together and fold up etc.seems very stable.nice size for a toddler.my grandson loves it.would recommend to all
on 8 March 2014
I bought this for my son's first birthday, and he loves it! His nearly 4 year old sister loves using it too. Very sturdy for them both when they're climbing up. As it is winter, we have it in the house at the moment, and it doesn't take up too much room, and i'm sure it'll be a fab toy to have in the garden in the warmer weather.
The reason i gave it only 3 stars is that it came broken, and although i got replacement steps, the whole slide was scratched and it just looks old very quickly.
on 13 May 2014
Bought this slide for my grandson (18 mths) he loves it strong and sturdy.
Very good buy,
Ana
on 11 January 2014
matched the picture. easy to put together and seams sturdy, robust. for the cost it appears to be good value for money
on 27 June 2014
Bought this for my 2 half year old and my 16 month old. It suits my 16 month old better as my 2 year old feet nearly reach the bottom when he sits on so will have to move to bigger slide soon! Very sturdy and really can't go wrong with little times make!
on 28 May 2013
I bought this for my 18 month old, he loves it. I had to drag him away kicking and screaming the first night he played on it because he wanted to stay on it all night, but unfortunately it was getting dark so he had to naughty mummy made him go inside.
on 3 June 2013
Slide arrived within 24 hrs. Excellent service and very simple to erect. My little grandson is 20 months and loves it. Can be used inside or outside which is a bonus. Highly recommended.
on 11 March 2016
My son loves this slide. It is just the right height for him at 14months. However it doesn't fold at all. You have to take it apart which is quite hard to do so no good for easy storage. I have also noticed it tipping backwards slightly unless the end is weighted down- ours is in a ball pool so holds it down. I would be worried about it tipping backwards otherwise. It is quite slippery on ghe the handles and steps and could do with some non-slip. As my mum said, when paying for the brand name like little tikes I expect more. It isn't the safest slide so I would not leave little ones unsupervised for even a second.
on 25 July 2013
My 19 month and 4 year old have a lot of fun on this. Its well made very sturdy not ever have they toppled it over. You can even pour water on in the summer to make it more fun!

See one answered question