5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted
Perfect for what I wanted .A clean fast computer to plug into my 43 inch samsung tv .I bought a wireless key board to enable me to switch from my computer to tv without leaving my sofa .
So It has also converted my tv into a smart tv and I also get a new computer all for 130 quid .
I am quite surprised how fast it is as well .
I have binned my useless...
Published 15 months ago by Geordie George

its cheap for a reason. dishonest seller.

The hardware is fine, bit noisy but fine. I am now getting messages saying activate windows as this is not a genuine copy.
Published 11 months ago by Paul Gillooly

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex 760 Desktop Computer - Powerful Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.5GHz Processor - Wi Fi Enabled - 250GB Hard Drive - 4GB Memory - DVD RW (Writer) (Personal Computers)
I am quite surprised how fast it is as well .
I have binned my useless laptop and use an apple mini ipad that fits in my pocket outside .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 July 2013
I was looking for a replacement computer for one I had for 2 years and loved but had some file damage. My computer use is limited to internet, and business type applications - I do not use the computer for games (except maybe solitaire!)

Initially very nervous buying a computer on-line as not very technically minded, not sure what processors, etc to choose. Also first refurbished computer I have ever bought so doubly nervous.

No need - the computer was excellent. Worked straight away when plugged in. Windows disk included. Wifi dongle included. Few if any marks on the casing to show it was pre-owned.

Delivery by Sams Computers was excellent - arrived before the dispatch deadline. Well wrapped so it did not get damaged.

Glad I bought it and would use Sams again without hesitation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and price., 4 Nov. 2013
First time I've bought a refurbished computer,now realise how much money I've been wasting.My order was delivered earlier than stated,and was packed very securely,apart from a very small mark on the case,this computer looks brand new,and as stated by the seller ,just plugged it in and away it went.Very good service ,would definitely recommend Sams,excellent service and price.

1.0 out of 5 stars comes complete with a knock off version of windows 7... out of date., 27 April 2014
Paul Gillooly (UK) - See all my reviews
its cheap for a reason. dishonest seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems at all so far and at the price I am very pleased. A great replacement for older windows xp systems, 31 July 2014
Bought to replace my old windows xp computer which I have used for over 10 years. I did not require a gaming computer and for general use this fits the bill perfectly. Delivery was fast and had it up and running within 30 mins It is much faster than my old windows xp setup; has windows 7 premium and wi-fi. No problems at all so far and at the price I am very pleased. A great replacement for older windows xp systems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refurmed Desk Top PC, 12 April 2014
The product description was accurate and clear. The order process was simple and quick. The delivery time was text to me and arrived exactly as stated.

The desk top PC itself does exactly as promised and is a value for money purchase and from now on when considering purchases I will first look at the Amazon options before considering purchasing elsewhere.

I have no hesitation in recommending Amazon for the purchase of refurbished PC's as a start up business our budget was narrow and by using Amazon we saved precious funds allotted in our start up budget. Excellent service and product which is why I rate it as 5 stars without any hesitation. Excellent service, excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 3 Feb. 2014
Level 2 provided a great services, very supportive and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Used Del Optiplex, 4 Feb. 2014
This is the first time I have bought a used computer and was feeling rather hesitant, but the power supply in my Dell had blown up. I messed about trawling the internet and needed a replacement without a screen, keyboard or mouse.

This find on Amazon was spot on, and runs like a dream. I still have to recover the files and programs from the old hard drive, but I will do that with a hard drive docking station.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine, 3 April 2014
Really good value -- would definitely recommend. For an oldie like me it was fairly easy to set up & get the way I preferred.
As for the computer it works really quietly & does as it is told (most of the time) just like them all! Only one slight niggle was
that when it was delivered there was no Windows 7 disc -- I contacted the seller, who apologized & two days later I received
it in the post. Very good service & delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars REPLACEMENT MODEM, 9 Feb. 2014
I NEEDED A REPLACEMENT COMPUTER ,MONEY A BIT TIGHT SO I GOT
THIS RECONDITIONED DELL. WE USE THE SAME MODEMS AT WORK.
SO I WAS USE TO THE WORKINGS .REALY PLEASED WITH THE FAST SERVICE