5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
First time I have ever purchased hair extensions and I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future. They are so easy to clip in and out and blend perfectly with my natural hair colour. They are so soft and natural looking, would definitely recommend.
Published 15 months ago by Kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality just too thin!!
I found that the hair is good quality... I dyed the light brown red & it turned out well. I felt however that the hair is too thin, compared to other hair extensions I've purchased these didn't impress me too much. For the price, not bad... Not great either though! If you wear extensions for volume (like me) these probably aren't the best option for you.
Published 7 months ago by MissDavo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Shade not correct very thin., 13 Jun 2014
I sent these back as the shade was not correct and they were very thin. Would possibly have kept if they matched my hair as they weren't that expensive, you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, amazing price, 20 May 2014
These extensions are great quality, and a lot cheaper than they would be on the high street. It is a shame they don't do my colour (scarlet), but I brought them in my natural colour and dyed them, and they came out the perfect match. Definitely recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality just too thin!!, 6 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 21 April 2014
Posted and received quickly. Not bad quality, not for everyday wear but for a special occasion or to obtain a certain they are great value or money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 April 2014
Good quality hair, easy to clip in, need a good cut before wearing, but other than that I'm very pleased thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Mar 2014
I did not like the colour.But I can dye it so that ok.other wise ok,I wouldn't fine any human hair for this price anywhere else do I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 26 Feb 2014
My Daughter`s love them. Colour was great ...Can`t tell the differences from your own hair. Well worth the money !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair extentions, 12 Jan 2014
My daughter loved these for Xmas and they arrived promptly in a huge box!! She has worn them every day! I have had to sew one extentions back onto the clip which was easy. But for the price it was a good buy for a teenage girl and excellent colour match.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., 2 Dec 2013
The hair is good quality but the thickness isn't the best and they become worn out after only a couple of weeks. Okay for a cheap quick fix but not for everyday wear.