5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
Published 15 months ago by Lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
Published 2 months ago by Teresa Mullan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: GoGoDiva Clip in Hair Extensions 100% Human Remy Hair #1 Jet Black colour 20 inches Length 120 grams hair weight (Personal Care)
These extentions are lovely! I ordered jet black, they are an exact match. They arent as thick as i would like as i have quite thick hair so i have ordered some more however, when put in they blended perfect with my own hair, i am very happy with these, so easy to put in and the clips are strong so they wont come loose, would deffo recomend to anyone looking for clip in extentions and they were deliverd promptly :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by no reviews., 5 Jun 2013
After much fuss looking on amazon for 22" jet black, clip in extensions: This product had everything I wanted - colour/size/price, however I was worried as there was no reviews. Took the chance and so pleased I did. Perfect match but jet black is jet black. Arrived in 2 days of ordering. Have washed and styled and they are great. Very pleased. Will definitely be ordering again from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Dec 2013
These are the Best Extensions I have ever got!
I have had many different brands of Extensions but these were beautiful, as soon as I took them out the packaging, they were silky and you could tell that it was Remy Human Hair, I didn't buy enough though so they didn't blend in completely since I have short hair but I will be buying some more soon so they look more thicker but anyone who is considering these Extensions, definitely buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gogodiva jet black 26 inch clip in hair extentions 100 percent human remy hair, 19 Sep 2013
These are the best hair extentions I have ever had I have been using clip ins for years and these are the best quality they have got everything you would want with clip inch I will be using this company from now on thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 19 Oct 2014
Having spent many years buying expensive extensions, I though I would take a leap and try to save a bit of money by buying cheaper extensions. The product came quickly and was exactly as described. The extensions were soft and clipped in easily. However I found that very quickly they started to tangle. After a few uses they became very matted and when I brushed and straightened them the ends looked very frizzy. It says that these extensions are reduced from £174, but I don't believe that for a second to be honest. I didn't weigh the hair but they did not feel anywhere near 120g. I would not recommend them if you are a regular wearer of extensions but they are ok for occasional use such as a party or something

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft hair, 7 July 2013
The extensions arrived on time n the quality of the hair was brilliant.. I've never had such soft extensions n I am pleased to have purchased this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good hair, not so good, 3 July 2014
Had to buy 2 packs of extensions after buying a packet, the hair wasn't thick enough and I could still use another packet! Good hair, not so good quantity

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Mar 2014
Came already sectioned which annoyed me as some sections were very small and i have very fine hair so can only use about 3 of the sections. Good quality hair though

5.0 out of 5 stars real, 6 Jan 2014
very good product, hair looks very natural and clips are concealed so i dont look like i am wearing extensions

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Jan 2014
Amazing hair love it, definitely a good price for the quality, I have bought 3 different types of GoGoDiva hair and all have been perfect... would definitely recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›