Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 10 February 2013
I first saw a clip of Daley's "Remember Me" featuring Jessie J on Sunday Brunch. Just the short clip they showed before the break was enough to pique my interest, so I looked him up on Amazon and then iTunes. What I found was that there was actually very little released by him, apart from this EP. However, on the strength of hearing one short clip, I decided to part with my money. Now, after having it for a few weeks, I am hoping that there will be an album out very soon. "Remember Me" and "Blame the World" are perhaps the strongest songs here, but the quality is very strong. Daley has quite an unusual voice - his range is quite high, but this makes it very distinctive. The collaboration with Jessie J works perfectly; their voices compliment each other very well.
Although it is sometimes difficult to try and pigeon-hole music, his sound is perhaps best described as a mix of soul and R&B. Certainly, if you appreciate talented songwriters and original music, you are sure to like this.
Watch out for him - he deserves to be very successful.
on 15 April 2013
Beautiful voice. Talented singer/songwriter. Every single person I recommend this to loves it and says the same thing, WHY IS HE NOT MORE FAMOUS!!
on 29 November 2013
Not even Jessie J can ruin this EP! Stunning. Daley's voice is utterly gorgeous. He even manages to pull off Love Is A Losing Game - the first person I've heard almost match Amy Winehouse's original and Game over is wonderful track. The best R'n'B tunes I've heard for a while. Can't believe I'm so late to discovering him.
on 17 February 2013
I love this EP, Daley is a true and genuine artist. The song with Marsha Ambrose is simply beautiful whereas the song "Those who wait" continues to awe and inspire me. It's refreshing to hear an artist who can create music that does not only focus on sex, drinking as much as you can and living only for today.
on 30 October 2013
this is one of the best talent I have listened to for some time.The songs are refreshing and lyrically good and the quality of his voice is amazing.I want to be able to buy moreof the same soon
on 16 January 2013
This fills everything I wanted it to be 10 out of 10 all the way.The artwork is amazing and the case for the CD is perfect.A must have all the way!!!!!!!
on 22 April 2013
An excellent collection of songs. i cant wait to see more of his work. Just a touch pricey for the number of songs on it for me
on 25 July 2013
fantastic vocals and will be a top quality artist,especially if he gets a good album deal both sides of the water
on 2 July 2014
Bought this album on the basis of the duet with Jesse J as I never heard of him before but was impressed and has a good voice so definitely worth the purchase.
on 25 February 2015
Amazing album. Definitely one for your collection.