5.0 out of 5 stars Rihannas best yet?
First off, this album is no LOUD or GOOD GIRL GONE BAD. This is an album with a complex sound, some may even say Rated R:2. A mixture of sounds are combined to make this albium, and perhaps make it Rihannas strongest yet.

Published 20 months ago by Pepper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
Quite a few weak songs, great artist but I think this one was rushed. Shame as I am a fan but you win some you lose some.
Published 6 months ago by tonyspinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Rihannas best yet?, 19 Nov 2012

The album kicks off with "Phresh off the runway". An urban track with elements of rap. This seems to be a love/hate track with a lot of people, as it is far from rihannas "pop" tracks such as "umbrella". This track is the kind of thing Nicki Minaj would release, and I for one think it suits rihanna too. She experimented and pulled it off in my opinion. 9/10

"Diamonds" is the lead single of the album and also the 2nd track. A beautiful song with meaningful lyrics, and a nice refreshing sound contrasted with the urban tracks. 10/10

Rihanna teams up with Eminem to produce "Numb", and whilst the chorus may seem a bit repetitive (with "I'm going numb" repeated 50 times), the vicals and instrument makes this track strangely addictive, and Eminem even mentions "I love the way you lie girl", referencing their huge hit together. 9/10

"Pour it up" is another "urban" sound, with Rihanna lamenting "all I see is signs, all I see is dollar signs....money on my mind, money money on my mind". Quite a catchy track, can't see it being released as a single though. 8/10

"Loveeee song" is a lot more of a "pop" song, a duet with "future". This is the kind of song that rihanna would have had on 1 of her earlier albums such as "good girl gone bad." A relaxing easy listening song. 8/10

"Jump" is possibly my favourite track in the album, with rihanna experimenting with Dubstep. I had it in my head all day, and it's so different to anything Rihannas put out before. I recommend everyone listen to this track. 10/10

The only real "club banger" follows with "Right now" with David Guetta. This is the obvious second single and will be huge in clubs. Here is a song thats reminiscent of "don't stop the music", and "where have you been" and of course, "whos that chick." 9/10

The album tones down now, with a powerful ballad "What now". You feel the pain in this song and the vocals are strong. I wouldn't be surprised if this was released as a single at some point. 8.5/10

Another beautiful ballad continues with "Stay" which is slightly slower. This is a contender for Rihannas best ballad of all time. She teams with Mikky Ekko to make this track, and again, you can feel the emotion in the vocals. 9/10

"Nobodies business" with Chris Brown is up next. A lot of controversy has been caused by this pairing, but ignoring all that, it's a catchy track and very 80s. 8.5/10

"love without tragedy/mother mary" is the longest song. Love without Tragedy should have been longer, and it's own track in my opinion. If it was it would be one of the best on the album. Mother mary is one of rihannas most personal tracks, although too long. 7.5/10

"Get it over with" is the weakest song on the album. It is a definate filler. Think the album could have done without it, it's very bland and not catchy in the slightest. However it may put you in a calming mood. 5/10

It wouldn't be a rihanna album without a reggae-esque track, and thats exactly what "No love allowed" is. This is the "Man down" of "Unapologetic." Definately one of the best tracks of the album, very catchy and addicting. 10/10

Another brilliant song follows, "Lost in paradise." It is meangingful and catchy at the same time. It has an almost "rock" feel to it. I'd love if this was a single. 10/10

The bonus track "Half of me" does not let the album down. Rihannas real voice is speaking through this song, which makes it so potent. Ends the album off well. 9/10

Overall, I'd recommend everyone try this album out, it may suprise you. There's so many different sounds, I doubt anyone won't find atleast one song they like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rihanna - Christmas CD, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Unapologetic (Audio CD)
This purchase was the best purchase I had made. My auntie was absolutely heads over heels for her present at Christmas, when she found out that I had got that for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Unapologetic (Audio CD)
Bought formy son says its good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
very good quick service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhianna dvd., 25 Jun 2014
Absolutely fantastic DvD with a cd as well. great quality for the money.Some of the best songs.Love it.Its a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars On repeat!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Unapologetic -Ltd- (Audio CD)
Owned for a few months now and it's still in my car. Reflective of Rihanna's persona, naughty and feisty. Love it x

5.0 out of 5 stars unapologetic, 6 Feb 2014
Delivery good as expected. I would say this is the best album rihanna has ever made. First album I've also purchased of hers after listening to looooove ft future i thought I'll give it a go and turned out to be as good as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Unapologetic (Audio CD)
My wife has enjoyed listening to the cd on many occasions it was well worth the money and I would buy off amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unapologetic (Audio CD)
This album is amazing and I have listened to it non stop since I got it. I only knew a few of the tracks so there has been some good surprises aswell