on 10 July 2013
The old step was deteriorating and this new plastic replacement is almost perfect - in our case an extra centimetre in height would have made it ideal. However we are getting used to it and the new step promises to last considerably longer than its predecessor. It is strong and weatherproof - so far - we need to see how it performs in the winter as I can see a liklihood of ice collecting. So far so good,
on 14 November 2013
I bought it for my Mum (who is 80 and has bad legs) and her partner(who has just had a new knee fitted) who both struggled with the doorstep which is high. It has helped them both immensley and make going out easier......It is slip proof and safe and I am very pleased with my purchase. It is worth every penny as it makes their quality of life better.
on 30 August 2013
This products is sturdy and great for anyone one with walking difficulties or hip or knees operations for getting in and out of your doors. Also very portable so you can put in your car and take to friends homes to help you get around.
on 27 August 2013
Much lighter in weight than I expected - so very portable, yet it feels sturdy underfoot. I bought this step when I was suffering from a badly sprained ankle but it has been useful since especially for lifting a heavy shopping trolley into the house.
Would recommend for anyone who has a steep step to negotiate.
on 22 June 2013
I would definitely recommend this step, as it's light to carry around, and is a nice deep width. It's also very strong and doesn't seem to slip around.
on 30 January 2014
i believe this product has a very bad design fault it lasted around 2 months before it cracked under the tred area i am 14 stone and my wife is 8 stone they say it will take at least 20 stone i dont think so
on 29 November 2013
Does what was needed and hasn't been blown away so far.
Did wonder if it is heavy enough for the intended windy spot but no probs so far.
Substantial enough - so no worry about lack of confidence when standing/stepping on it.
Very quick delivery!
on 7 May 2014
Step has disintegrated underneath and has to be replaced. It has been used by someone who is under 10 stone so should have lasted longer than 3 months! Very disappointed. Still under guarantee so need a replacement!,
on 27 January 2016
Cracked down the middle within 2 weeks and was only stepped on by my 10 stone neighbor TWICE A DAY !

I bought this for my tiny Shih-tzu dog to get in and out of our cat flap because on the outside of the door the step up was just too high for her. We never use this back door so it wasn't being used by us as a step - just the dog. We'd only had it a few days before we went on holiday and so our neighbor came in to feed the cats and stepped on it each day to come in and out - for 14 days. It cracked down the middle and you could feel it giving way as you stood on it.

I'd go as far to say it's DANGEROUS because if a heavier person stood on it after it had cracked then I feel that their foot could go through it and get trapped inside the plastic step.

I've only just noticed that it has a warranty so I will try and contact them and if successful I'll update this review.
on 26 June 2014
Excellent product,light,sturdy and just the right height. I have artificial hips and after falling on my face entering the conservatory,I reluctantly realised I had to do something. This step gives me so much confidence that I am now ordering two more for each of our entrance doors.
It also looks pretty good.