I've bought this good sized box of sweets as a Christmas gift for my very sweet toothed partner who can remember Frys Five Centre chocolate bars! Remember the five flavours in them?

She often laments over the lack of great sweets that were around in the 60's and 70's (mainly chocolate) but I think there's quite a few of the greats in here including Parma Violets, Refreshers, Black Jacks, Bubbly bubblegum (get in!), Fruit Salads and Tongue Painter Lollipops!

There must be over a kilo of sweets in this well made cardboard cartoon styled box and there is something for everyone.

I'm sure that anybody and especially the over 40's will love this collection of sweets. My fave isn't in here sadly. . .Caramac!
on 12 August 2014
Good mixture of sweets :P

Firstly the box's design is so cool it could be used as it's own "gift wrap".

There were drumsticks in the box, which from previous experience - they do melt if left a while so I chucked them away - I dont like them lol..
review image
on 3 July 2014
I bought this box of sweets as a gift for my daughter's birthday and she was delighted with it. There is a very good selection of sweets for all tastes and they all got shared and eaten. We particularly liked the box that the sweets came in. Really good size and selection. Very pleased. Already have my other children putting in their orders.
on 22 November 2013
comes in nice box arrived promptly but for whats in the box don't think its worth the money and wouldn't buy again
on 8 May 2014
for being packaged and delivered. this box of sweets is easily the best selection for the best value over the whole of amazon. the sweets are of quality, something for everybody and it comes in its own colourful cartoon box. I have repeatedly given this item as a gift and it always gets good feedback from its recipients.
on 17 August 2014
Very disappointed with the amount of sweets provided. It was fun to see sweets from the past but overall far to pricey.
on 25 September 2013
Bought as a present-and the person who it was bought for loved it- fantastic range of sweets and a brilliant price :-)
on 22 May 2014
This was a present for my brother (who is of a certain age). He loved the memories the box brought back, and introduced his young daughter to it, too! Maybe a new generation will catch on to the joys of these old-fashioned sweets. Bring back Spangles!
on 15 June 2015
Second box I've purchase. Quantity seems less half the amount of the larger box rather than a quarter (as the price) Doesn't seem very good value for money this time round. Unsure if I would buy again.
review image
on 7 December 2013
I thought the box of sweets would of been bigger and I expected more packets of sweets rather than a load of loose ones. Its fine, but not sure there is £15 worth of stuff in it, seems too small.