5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible trilogy....
Really good idea putting these in to a trilogy because once you pick the first one up you won't want to stop reading until you've finished the last! Read all of them and now eagerly awaiting his new releases. Kerry manages to mix the reality of Detective work with the excitement of fiction. Keep it up!
Published 19 months ago by Mike Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars Pity no-one has managed to kill off Jessica Daniel.
I think the author must be a fan of The Sweeny. This heroine would have fitted in perfectly there. I cannot imagine such a stupid, unpleasant woman lasting 6 months as a real police officer.
Published 18 months ago by rhoda yvonne bunting

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible trilogy...., 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: DS Jessica Daniel series: Locked In/Vigilante/The Woman in Black - Books 1-3 (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, a must read, 19 Dec 2012
Took a gamble on "Locked In" and it was a gripping read from start to finish. Very impressed with the book, and I went on to read the other two. Kerry Wilkinson is a great British writer, and the books are 'un-put-downable'. I have pre-ordered "Think of the Childrren", can't wait !! This combined book is a bargain, it is worth every single penny, if you haven't read them, this is your chance to read all three at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great new author has arrived., 19 Dec 2012
I read the first of this trilogy (Locked In) when I was browsing unknown authors in the Kindle bookshop and I was amazed at how good it was for a first novel. The characters and plot are well developed and believable.

Couldn't wait to get the second (Vigilante) and Mr Wilkinson came up with the goods again - an excellent read.

When the third was released (The Woman in Black) it confirmed the author as near the top of my favourites list along with such writers as Harlan Coben, Scott Turow, and John Grisham.

In Jessica Daniel, he has an excellent character, so well written that both my wife and I assumed that she had to have been created by a female writer (no clues in "Kerry"!), and the plots are properly convoluted and well thought out.

Kerry Wilkinson is definitely an author to watch, and this trilogy is a great introduction. Thoroughly recommended, and for more information, you can read the reviews of the indiviual books.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pity no-one has managed to kill off Jessica Daniel., 12 Jan 2013
I gave these books 2 stars because I did actually read all 3 but I certainly would not have bought them separately. As a prolific reader of crime novels, I have enjoyed the exploits of many crime fighters and, usually, have at least some sympathy with these characters. In Jessica's case I had none. I wanted her to fail every time and actually found this portrayal of a female officer rather embarrassing; much emphasis was made of the superiority of all the female officers and the males appeared to rather insignificant extras. I would have liked a little more balance.

3.0 out of 5 stars good underlying story, 22 Feb 2014
Enjoyed the stories. However can sometimes be very obvious who the culprit is. Don't find Jessica as easy character to like or sympathize with. Too irrational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of gripping books!, 18 Dec 2012
I have read all three of these books and am delighted to find them all available in one collection for such a great price.

I love all the Jessica Daniels books... the plots are great and I often end up staying awake far to late as I cant put a book down until it is finished!

The way the main characters have progressed throughout the series is very good - really makes you care about them. I dont normally like female detectives as they always end up having to be rescued in some way or it turns in to a love story. However, Jessica is a strong lead with realistic personality traits... refreshing!

Cant wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 18 Dec 2012
Three great books, that I couldn't put down! I immediately engaged with the Jessica Daniel books and after each one I could not wait to read the next. So much so after book three I emailed the author to find out how long I would have to wait for my next fix! My wait is nearly over and I am sure I will be just as pleased with the next installment. A thoroughly engaging read and as an avid reader the most gripping novels I have read this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC READ, 19 Dec 2012
These books are well worth the read! Interesting plot with lots to keep you interested. Cant wait for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspension, 19 Mar 2014
An excellent thriller with twists and turns right until the end, having the three novels together ensures that you are kept entertained right until the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 31 Jan 2014
I had heard about the writer and decided to see for myself and became hooked. Looking forward to the next one.