5.0 out of 5 stars From ghastly to great...
Published on 9 May 2013 by Rupert Garton

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but still not holding them firmly enough inside my ear
I purchased these as the ear pieces supplied with my iPhone 5s fell out of my ear at the slightest movement. The se stop themfromfalling out but sadly they do not hold them firmly enough. So I would say they are ok but to be honest I think I should have invested in a set of earphones such as the sports type which do the job better. I will use them as at least they make it...
Published 14 months ago by shohab iqbal

5.0 out of 5 stars From ghastly to great..., 9 May 2013
This review is from: NEW-EARBUDi Clips on and off Your Apple iPhone 5® or iPod® EarPods - Finally, Earbuds Stay in Your Ears ! (Electronics)
I wrote review slating this product as it arrived cracked in the packaging, and I had seen several reviews saying the quality was poor. I returned it and lo and behold, had email follow up from the supplier immediately saying they were sending a replacement from a newly manufactured batch (there was a known default in the plastic), from the US. They duly arrived, with a spare set of clips and are perfect. Great product, and great follow up service. I only wish they could get Amazon to ditch the faulty batch, as they are going to have a whole lot more unhappy customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars earbuds, 17 Mar. 2013
Leo (Warrington) - See all my reviews
fit well, no problem while running, if uve got iphone earphones that fall out when exercising just buy these, theres no need to go out and buy some new earphones, these work unless uve got abnormally mutated ears like my wife!

5.0 out of 5 stars Earpods should be sold together with these!, 26 Jan. 2013
I don't know how match time and money apple spent on scanning human ears but the earpods didn't fit my ears. I should either ban using them or try earbudi clips. I'm glad I did it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have if you ride a bike or go to the gym!, 6 Sept. 2013
i took a risk buying these as there were mixed reviews, i recieved them put them on my earpods, and now my earpods dont come out my ears if they get pulled! Love this little accessory! Must buy! Great quality, easy to put on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 9 Dec. 2014
J. Pritchard "John Pritchard" (London UK) - See all my reviews
These deserve more publicity and transform the Ear Pods for my over-size ear holes. Even without jogging the Apple Ear Pods start to slip out where bass and volume diminish significantly. EARBUDi flexible over-ear hoops allow the Ear Pod to rotate to suit and hold them where they can give of their best. Easily removed and refitted. Thoroughly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 May 2014
Great for running, the headphones stayed in place for a six mile run today. Would recommend you buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommended, 18 May 2014
Absolutely perfect. I always had a problem of earbuds falling and I love the Apple Earpods but for me they were completely useless. Now they aren't anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality from my iPhone headphones but with the ..., 3 Mar. 2015
I needed some head phone that didn't fall out when running. These clip on head phone were exactly what i needed. Excellent sound quality from my iPhone headphones but with the stability of over ear sports head phones but with out the larger price tag. These are brilliant they do exactly as the advert says and surprisingly are very well made and seam extremely durable as well. Very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Earphones never stay in my ears normally, 12 July 2014
Great product. Earphones never stay in my ears normally, so going road running or running on a treadmill is a pain! With these the earphones stay in place, which is exactly what i want!

Reason it isn't 5 star - Flimsy build, the ear hooks sometimes separate from the clips on the earphone. Also the plastic part that clips onto earphones can break easily, which happened to me forcing me to buy another pair. Its also quite expensive for what is a simple, small product.

All in all, does the job it says well, but would have liked a better build for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 7 July 2014
Some of us need ear surgery but these make up for it. Very comfortable.