5.0 out of 5 stars Happy teddy bear
I love this coat. It is warm and stylish and my doting owner tells me I look terrific. My friends on the shelf beside me all want one.
Published 8 months ago by heather s

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitching defective
Published 4 months ago by AW

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitching defective, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Build a Bear fit Teddy Clothes Green Duffel Coat (Toy)
This item is constructed if good quality fabric and the trim is really nice, however, the item I received had some defective stitching around the sleeve/armhole area. I contacted the company and they resolved the problem incredibly quickly and are clearly a reputable seller from whom I would gave no hesitation in buying from again. I was probably simply unlucky in receiving an item that had "slipped through " the quality control net, please do not be put of from purchasing this item, as it is a very nice design indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy teddy bear, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Build a Bear fit Teddy Clothes Green Duffel Coat (Toy)

Build a Bear fit Teddy Clothes Green Duffel Coat