1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement item, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Obaby Zezu Pramette Stroller and Changing Bag (Black Quilt) (Baby Product)
I had a problem with the brake making a noise on my previous Obaby Zezu Pramette which Amazon refunded with no problems even though it was a year old. As I had been so pleased with this product I decided to replace it by buying another one. It isn't exactly the same as my previous one had pump up wheels & this one has solid wheels. This newer model however has a much better hood as it pulls over further than the old model which is brilliant. This one also came with a matching changing bag. My grandson is now a year old & when he falls asleep I can easily change the pushchair so that he is lying back comfortably. Raincover fits well & you can change the height of the handle too. My favourite part of this product is that I can have my grandson facing me or facing away. All in all a very reasonably priced pramette. It was great when he was a tiny baby too as it went flat into a pram. I also previously bought the first car seat as it fits straight onto the frame. Would recommend this solid & sturdy pramette.