Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.30

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 November 2012
This story is about the wealthy Prescott family,Levi and Gabby who have a 17 year old daughter Fiona, and a son Luke. They live in Prescott founded by an ancestor in the 1700s. The Kinley family have just lost Holly, mother of Cooper, from cancer, and he and his father, Kurt relocate in Prescott from Delaney. Levi leaves his wife for Gigi. Fiona's boyfriend, Jack, of two years leaves Fiona. Cooper meets Fiona and have a mutual attraction but play a cat and mouse jealousy act with disastrous and dangerous consequences.

There are dark secrets concerning the Kinley's, especially Cooper. The story picks up pace in the second half with plenty of action mostly unexpected. Not a bad storyline. The end is a bit schmaltzy but acceptable. A shame about the proof-reading as there are numerous grammatical and spelling errors. Also a chunk of repetion with almost identical chapters cropping up. Overall, quite enjoyable from a novellist I'm unfamiliar with. Downline price a bonus.
on 27 November 2012
Had I paid for this I wouldn't have been happy. From the minute I started reading it I was confused - until I realised that the story is told from both characters sides, so you read it from one point of view in one chapter and then go over exactly the same stuff but told from the mans side in the next chapter - its just repeats itself. Utterly confusing and It just annoyed the hell out of me. The other problem I had was that there was way too much emphasis on 'material things' - did we really need to know that she drive an Alfa Romeo Spyder, did we need to know she was wearing converse shoes, did we really need to know the brand of anything really - just what did this add to the book? Needless to say, I am in 6 chapters and have decided to review and then I shall delete it - can't even be bothered to finish it. And yes, there are plenty of typos - has no one heard of spell check??!!
on 9 May 2014
I loved this book mainly because it went back a fourth between cooper and Fiona so you got to see it from both side. But the other reasons I loved it was because it flowed into this story where I didn't know what to expect next. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone (I have already to my sister) if your looking for a book to get list in then I would said buy it, I read it in a day couldn't put it down. Can't wait for more from this author ( I would really like a jack story.) amazing book!!
on 14 September 2013
Another brilliant read again I don't know how you make up these characters but I love them I adore Cooper and Fiona and also Luke the path that we are given is the only one we can walk through and with Fiona she was a head strong young woman who I could of slapped sometimes but she was blinded and thank god she found Cooper
I loved how you carried on with there life story for a bit it's good to hear what happens later on in life of the characters
on 22 November 2012
im glad i got this when it was free. i would of been quite unhappy to pay for it.
the story was ok but it was poorly written with loads of typos, did no one proof read it?! not only that but loads of stuff was repeated when characters were switched which i found really irritating. also at the end it felt rushed and seemed to have too much going on in too few pages.
on 6 December 2012
An ok story but far too much repetition! The book alternated between Fiona and Cooper 's viewpoints, but it was almost word for word at times. I also felt sentence structures weren't great and it was missing a lot of much needed commas. The story has potential but needs edited quite a bit.
on 22 November 2012
I got this book when it was free so I just thought why not it's free :) BUT I loved it!! It's definitely worth a read and I would love to find more books like this.
on 5 December 2012
Awful awful prose, AND full of typos. So ghastly I couldn't force myself to read beyond the first dozen pages. No wonder it was free!!!!!
on 19 November 2012
I really enjoyed this book once I started reading it I couldn't put it down only wish it could have been a little longer
on 25 November 2012
I enjoyed the book as a very light read. Not one I would read twice. Liked how you saw both sides roof their thoughts.