5.0 out of 5 stars My patience was tested before I bought this
Published 18 months ago by tolu94

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new.
Didn't really expect more information but thought it was worth a look. My congratulations to the author who definitely has made money from the internet.
Published 13 months ago by Carol Rowlands

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My patience was tested before I bought this, 3 May 2013
This review is from: The Handy Tips Guide to the iPad & iPad mini (Kindle Edition)
I received an ipad for my birthday last year and bought myself a new one this year so that my mother could have it because she was always taking it to watch TV. Despite always having my ipad thats all she could do. She didn't know how to work it at all and I didn't know how to explain it for her. This guide is really indepth and takes apple usage from a basic level which is what she needed. I don't get calls anymore asking 'how do I do this?' and 'how do I do that?' so now we imessage and facetime ipad to ipad.
If you know anyone like my technophobic mother this is what they need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant guide, 6 Jun 2013
An absolutely brilliant guide to really understanding how to get the most out of your iPad. There's a wealth of info in here, from the very basics like how to work the volume to getting your apps grouped instead of scattered all about the place, and so much more. All the information is logically grouped and easy to follow, with plenty of pictures and illustrations for those of us who need a bit of a visual cue. I'd recommend this guide for everyone, from total noobs to those who already know their way around their iPad fairly well.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, 23 Oct 2013
I am not very technical and just needed an iPad to FaceTime my daughter who lives 200 miles away. However I thought it would be good to see what else it did. I ordered the book yesterday and could not put it down! It's so easy to understand and I am so pleased with what I have learnt. Maybe too basic for some (not me though) but I'm only 25% of way through so maybe gets more technical further along as you get the hang of it. Would recommend to any first time ipaders.

5.0 out of 5 stars A High Production guide to the iPad that covers all the bases well., 9 July 2013
As a new iPad owner I needed a book that could show me how to get to grips with the controls, the apps and all the other stuff that is baffling for normal humans; this Handy Tips guide hits the nail on the head. It shows you how to do everything using normal language, backed up by loads of high quality photos so you know exactly what the instructions mean. The book has a clean page design and I now feel like quite the expert and find myself explaining features to other people!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB CONTENT., 6 July 2013
This is a superb guide that covers every possible topic on the iPad and iPad mini in real depth whilst explaining things in a really clear and straight forward way so it doesn't overwhelm you with jargon. Everything from using AirPrint to wirelessly print, and AirPlay so you can use the iPad with an Apple TV. The content coverage is unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Feb 2014
I got an i-pad for Christmas and didn't know what to do with it. The Apple store wanted over £20 to show me how to set it up. Downloaded this, and worked through it a page at a time- i-pad now all set up and configured- and I am downloading apps and chatting to Siri! Can't recommend it enough- Clear instructions with pictures of the screens. Takes you from switching it on rigjht through to settings etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but helpful, 9 Sep 2013
Have to admit I learned a few tips from reading this helpful book.
Glad I downloaded it very easy to understand

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent guide to iPad, 17 Aug 2013
A very clear and good guide about the many features of iPad. Keep up the good work! A market leader!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Ipad Newbies, 14 July 2013
Well worth the absurdly low price of 49p - much better than the official Ipad User guide for an Ipad newbie

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, 15 April 2014
Highly recommended to get the most out of your iPad, even if you are familiar with laptops etc. Easy to follow and clearly presented.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›