5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant
Published 22 months ago by FirefoxUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Burns food, hard to clean and not non-stick. Terrible!
I've been using Amazon for years and have never felt the need to write a review until now. We purchased this item having moved to a flat without a dishwasher and looking for a quick and convenient solution. This is neither of those things.

Published 7 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: George Foreman 19570 5 Portion Family Grill - Gloss Black (Kitchen & Home)
I have been using my George Foreman grill for over 8 years now and am always happy with the results. As soon as my old machine started dying, I had to replace it with this newer model. It is so nice to see the fat running off the meat being cooked, this is definitely good for you, has you are not consuming to much fat. It also big enough to cook a whole packet of sausages and 5 medium burgers. I couldn't live without a George Foreman Grill now and it's brilliant for grilling vegetables has well. Lost almost 3 stone just following a sensible diet and using the George Foreman recipes for healthy weight loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Sep 2013
for the money it was really good it was plenty big enough for me and my husband but i dont think it would cater for 5 unless they were on a diet

2.0 out of 5 stars Burns food, hard to clean and not non-stick. Terrible!, 4 May 2014

First attempt was some sausages. They weren't even thick and within a minute or so a thin black line went down the middle of each sausage and was raw on each side. I moved them around a bit to get even colour, but they ended up sticking to the lid as I opened the device (Non stick!?). Had to keep switching the device off and keep the lid open to avoid them being completely burnt. Bacon in it was slightly better, but doesn't taste anywhere near as good as grilled bacon in my opinion. This device is so hard to clean it is easier just to put tin-foil under the grill and cook that way.

Even today as I was putting the device away and the plastic on top of the LED fell off which sums up the overall quality of this product. Would ask for a refund, but I've already thrown the box away. If I'd have paid the RRP for this product I would be absolutely furious!

I'm sure there's better devices out there which have temperature control and removable plates for simpler cleaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug 2013
Bought this to replace my old George Foreman grill and its brilliant not as bulky as my old one but the grill space is the same size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 28 Oct 2013
used them for many years now and always been satisfied easy to use and very easy to clean would no use anything elset

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 6 Nov 2013
I am very pleased with my grill ..wish I had bought one sooner ..what more can I say :) Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement George Foreman, 28 Jun 2013
Bought this George Foreman to replace the old one which wore out!! They are an essential kitchen appliance and would not be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 July 2013
Very pleased with this George foreman looked at a few but chose this one its a great size for two people ' works well for me' .

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointed, 29 Mar 2013
Not as well made as previous one I had, unit fairly bulky, mains cable very short ,should be a foot or so longer , top of unit gets quite hot when in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good George Foreman Grill, 13 Jan 2014
I've got the same model at home now and at work . It takes about 4 square sausages or burgers at a time . Really happy with it.