5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James .... Needs no Introduction !
I have been using Andrew James quality offerings ever since I bought my first milk frothing jug to go along with my De' Longhi Magnifica a few years back.

All I can say that the quality of the products are top notch, made of true high quality grade 202 Stainless Steel. I have a couple of these shakers, thanks to the numerous uses they offer.

The...
Published 3 months ago by A. Camilleri

1.0 out of 5 stars Top comes off too easily
The stainless steel top is only losely attached to the body, so ofter when you pull off the plastic cap the steel top comes off too and the whole lot pours into your cup. You end up with a hot chocolate instead of a cappuccino.
Published 5 months ago by Jij

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James .... Needs no Introduction !, 27 May 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Andrew James Chocolate, Icing Sugar, Flour Shaker With Cover - High Quality Grade 202 Stainless Steel (Kitchen & Home)

The holes are 1.5mm in diameter ideal for even spreading of chocolate or flour.

Kudos! Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and simple, 25 Feb 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
A sleek looking design which is in keeping with most kitchen styles. Simply fill, twist on the top and shake away. Then place the plastic top on the shaker to close it off.

I only use this for flour and it does a good job. Although I did have one accident where I forgot to screw the top on properly, so do make sure it is on and/or hasn't worked loose. The plastic lid seems to seal it well enough, but I don't tend to keep flour in it for more than a few days as I like to wash it out.

The build quality is good with the exception of the handle. This looks like it is just a spot weld securing it to the shaker and I would be surprised if this lasts much more than about 18 months of regular use and washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars flour shaker, 13 Dec 2013
June Darby "SUPERGRAN" (NORFOLK,UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for shaking icing sugar over cakes and I am very pleased with it as it is a small size and therefore not as much wastage as using the larger flour ones. Would reccommend

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate shaker, 10 Dec 2013
this is a great product I use every day, works good and with the plastic lid
keeps the contents dry.
no problems at all. love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shaker, 12 Mar 2013
Mrs. Kathleen Stoppard (england gb) - See all my reviews
this shaker is just great, i can use it for flour and put the cover on and keep it until i need it next time,or use it for dusting my cakes and pastries 5* thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar shaker, 28 Feb 2013
A great product....great improvement on my old plastic one whose holes were always clogged. A good size, comfopable to hold and the lid is a huge bonus----icing sugar(my main use) can now be left in the shaker and the lid..which locks in place, as does the lid) stops the sugar getting damp and lumpy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 21 Feb 2013
Good quality product. Clear plastic cover keeps my chocolate sprinkles fresh between uses. Good size handle for a good grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 21 Mar 2014
I bought this having broken my old faithful. I am very impressed with the even spreading of the flour on my board. It makes pastry and bread making a doddle. I'm not a chocolate fan so would not use it for this. I think the lid is a very good idea - it stops spills and the flour getting damp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Mar 2014
Would recommend this product as it is very stylish and with lid means does not get damp. I use it all the time for chocolate in my cappuccinos etc. but could also be used for icing sugar if you're in to baking. So many uses for this item, love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Top comes off too easily, 18 Mar 2014