5.0 out of 5 stars great little dehumidifier
Published 15 months ago by Sarah Davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Worth paying more to get something that is actually useful
This dehumidifier is pretty much the size of a kettle. I left mine on for 2 days and it barely gathered 70ml of water from my small room. I am so glad amazon has such a great return policy!

Published 11 months ago by icefire

1.0 out of 5 stars Worth paying more to get something that is actually useful, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Quality Prem-I-Air 0.25 L 'El Poquito' Mini Peltier Dehumidifier with 0.5 L Tank Capacity (Electronics)

I bought a Meaco 10L dehumidifier instead and am so happy I did. My new dehumidifier was full in one day. It has a filter and a laundry option that dries my clothes in 1 day instead of 2 :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong adapter, 18 Dec. 2013
John Brigham "John" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
There is nothing wrong with the dehumidifier. The problem is the adapter. It gets incredibly hot and I have stopped using it. When I checked the ratings I found that the adapter was 12V 3A whereas the dehumidifier says it needs 10V 2.6A. I tried to find an adapter with these ratings but without success.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little dehumidifier, 18 Dec. 2013
was shocked at size, it is tiny, but wow does it work well. Bought to use in box room and general bedrooms with specific problems with damp. As it is small enough to sit on a shelf you can put and aim it any ware you won't. It takes out a remarkable amount of water within a couple of hours, so it is not on all the time, just when needed. Would recommend this product. Very happy indeed.

2.0 out of 5 stars doesnt seem to work, 30 Dec. 2013
I received this dehumidifier well packeged and arrived promptly.But itd attaching lead is very loose.you never know when you walk around it and lead will come out and suddenly stops working.Then I need to keep trying to fit the lead in a position so it doesnt come out.Tried to contact the seller no response till now.Its been 2 months.I have condensation problem and to some extent it works,so I kept it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic , just ordered another one, 8 Nov. 2013
Kenan Niyazi "Ken" (romford) - See all my reviews
Exactly what it does on the tin, works a charm and probably the quitetess (if a word) de-humdifier i have ever bought, brilliant thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device - Works well, 12 Dec. 2013
K. L. Dove (England) - See all my reviews
It is used in our utility room - Half a single garage
In winter this is used for clothes drying
We also purchased a humidity meter and can see that the device helps to dry the clothes and room faster

4.0 out of 5 stars dehumidifier works, 25 Feb. 2013
this small dehumidifer works well both in the cupboards and on the bedroom window ledges. Windows have had to be closed due to building works and condensation was a problem so purchased this dehumidifer to clear condensation and it does. a small problem was also sorted out very quickly and proffesionally by the company, I would buy again from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars dehumidifier, 14 Nov. 2013
Got it out of the box plugged it in and it did what it said it would great little appliance. Has removed a fair amount of moisture in box room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Damp no more, 7 Feb. 2013
This is a marvellous product and it keeps all my clothes from damp and damp smells as I use it to protect my walk in wardrobe

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, 28 Feb. 2014
Elizabeth-Anne (Mid Glamorgan S. Wales) - See all my reviews
Small and flimsy, the connecting lead for this item would not stay in place and continually fell out. The seller refunded the purchase price quite promptly, so kudos to them. If you are considering buying a worth-while dehumidifier, I'm afraid that you may have to consider paying considerably more for it.