Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 4 December 2012
Just the book for children aged 8-12 to read that starts gently but then builds up to tempt the young reader forward until he or she wants more and more. Perfect for Mums or Dads who like to read to their children and share the experience and adventures with them. But be warned ! Grown-ups can't fail to get engrossed as the tale unfolds. Pass the news on.
on 7 May 2013
I bought the Fabulious Tumble Disk for my granddaughter and decided to read some of it first to find out if it was suitable. I couldn't put it down, I loved the gang and their adventures were so exciting taking the reader into another world. I would definately recommend this book to readers of 8 years to 80 and beyond. Well done to the author for taking us to this other world which I look forward to re-visiting again when the next book comes out, which I hope it will soon.
on 20 February 2013
A very well-written and engaging story, it is perfect for the target audience but can be enjoyed by readers of any age. A cross between Harry Potter and Enid Blyton, it keeps the reader wanting more.
Highly recommended.
on 20 August 2014
Excellent book for adults and children