on 27 August 2013
I bought this as a welcome home for 2 Cat Protection cats that I gave a home to last week. It arrived in ultra quick time and is brilliant. I am over the moon with it and so are the girls although they tend to try and both get first call on 'the bottom bunk' as I call it. Very well made, really really pleased with it
on 17 February 2013
Wat can I say except this is a really lovely item. Both of our cats simply love it. The big Tom claimed down stairs and the female the upper. Best piece of pet equipment we ever bought. Top quality indeed. Looks like a piece of furniture.
on 19 May 2013
This is a very nicely made product. It looks great and my cats love to sleep in it. Will probably buy another.
Good value for money.
on 16 June 2013
Fantastic cat bed, lovely quality and looks good in lounge. Cats love it too and it is a struggle to get them out
on 8 September 2013
This is a great cat bed that our kittens adore. It is well constructed and looks fantastic. Most importantly the kittens love it.
on 3 June 2013
Love this bed for my two wee bunddles of fluff.Looks great in the living room. Very well made would highly recomend.
on 14 September 2013
This basket looks nice in the room and its ideal if you need more than one cat bed .Would recommend
on 23 February 2014
Having purchased many cat beds in the past and have them left redundant as the cats prefer the bed or chairs around the home. I thought this would also remain unused. How wrong was I? Both my cats used this basket, when they were smaller they would share the bottom shelf, but now one curls up on the top whilst the other sleeps on the bottom. It is very pretty to have around the home and although it is big, does not look unsightly. My only slight concern it that one of my cats has started to chew at the wicker and I am concerned that this may cause injury, it is something I am monitoring closely.
on 8 August 2014
My Little One loves sleeping in this and it is very well made with no sticking out bits, it is all smooth the only thing I would say its that when it arrived I had to air the cushions out as they really did not smell very nice? I think it is the dry they use but other wise I would recommend this item as it is also a really nice furniture item which will last as long as my Little One. Well worth the money!
on 28 June 2013
Fantastic quality, kittens love it and use the top and inside, brilliant buy that will last for years.
Cushions thick and cosy.