5.0 out of 5 stars Plugs everywhere.
I have been wanting a product like this for over a year. I was initially looking at the tower system but this came to my attention at a very cheap special price. I bought 2. One for tv set up in the front room at the other for the pc set up in the dining room.
An excellent item. Eliminated the need to have extending leads as all the sockets plug into the wall...
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by Bowers

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, but...
Item doesn't plug into a socket properly. If all plugs are being used, the 5 socket plug seems to pull off the wall! That being said it still works. Just needs to be made a little more sturdy.
Published on 13 Oct. 2012 by FatRu

5.0 out of 5 stars Plugs everywhere., 3 Oct. 2011
Clever design as if you have a double socket plug you can still use that one also.
I cable tied all the wires together neat job.
Possible drawbacks...the red lights that indicate power on maybe a problem and the product would not be sturdy enough if you kept having to plug things in, ie the Hoover.
These things didn't bother me so it's a big thumbs up from me.
The only thing that annoys me is that I didn't buy mire at this rice!!
I'd fully recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good when used carefully, 4 Jun. 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Duronic S125W 5 Way Switched Surge Protected Multi Socket Adaptor - White (discontinued by manufacturer) (Accessory)
This Duronic adapter will turn one plug socket into 5.

This multi point adapter is well built from plastic and holds five plug sockets. So if you need more plug sockets you can plug this into one and then have five! Each of the five sockets does have its own power indicator light and on/off switch which is bright green so easier to see.

But please note that the maximum load that this can take is 13Amps 3000W. It is surge protected but be mindful to not overload it with power anyway! If you plug appliances into this that add up to more than 3000W it could blow!

Its being used in our house for games consoles, Bluray players, TV's, radios. I wouldn't have a washing machine and dryer going off this at the same time just to be on the safe side!

Here are some Amps/Watts that the most common appliances use for reference -

Amps Used and Watts Used when powered on -

Iron - 12.5 and 2800
Microwave - 4.5w and 1000
Vacuum cleaner - 9.0 and 2000
Radiator (oil filled) - 13.0 and 3000

If you're using larger powered items try to use different sockets for each one.

Recommended if you need one of these multi points.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic S125B - 5 Way Switched Black Surge Adaptor, 7 Sept. 2011
This product does what it say, which is to covert 1 socket into 5 switched sockets.
The nice thing about it is that each socket has its own switch and a indicator to show if the
socket is on /off.

I brought 2 of these to replace a extension lead which looked messy and was always getting tangled.
Also this says it has surge protection which is great to use with PC's etc.

Remember though the mains socket you plug this into needs to be atleast 3 - 5 inches clear of the skirting board,

Would have been nice to have a choice of colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic S125B surge protected adaptor, 14 July 2011
I'd run out of sockets on my extension lead and was looking for a 6 way extension. Came across this product which has the bonus of surge and spike protection. Decided to buy two to give me room for expansion as every bit of computer kit you buy seems to need it's own plug. The sockets are individually switched with their own power light. It plugs directly into the outlet socket, so if you are currently using an extension lead, make sure all of your power cables will reach it. Very good value for money, mine cost less than some 3 way adapters. Do not know how much of a spike or surge it will protect against, but my main reason for buying the product was for additional sockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic 13amp switched multisocket, 21 Nov. 2011
Have been a keen diy-er for as long as I can remember.Not an expert in everything but can do most simple tasks as I believe one can save money doing things they are totally confident of sorting out.In doing these I have a small shed to house Radial arm saw,Bench drill and various electrical tools such as planer,jigsaw,ordinary drills....etc.One thing I hate is never having enough 13amp sockets and having to pull 1 plug out to get something else plugged in.I spotted this while browsing through Amazon for something and it appealed to me instantly.5 SWITCHED 13amp Sockets in a row and the whole adaptor could be plugged in to 1 side of my 2-gang wall socket-giving me 6 free places for most electrical tools for shed manufacture of my diy projects.I purchased and am using this and it has the added feature of surge protection for laptop while viewing diagrams and spike protected from electrical power surge.Would recommend as I've also found it to be an excellent alternative for the end of a single socket 13amp extension cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge space saver, 7 Jan. 2013
Instead of having cables and leads lying behind a desk on the floor, this adaptor has tidied up the computing mess of cables. Does the job superbly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 17 Jan. 2012
I bought this to minimise the number of leads trailing around near a well used plug socket. This item is perfect for the job. It's sturdy, the plastic doesn't feel brittle and the individual switches are really helpful. Since the sockets come underneath the original plug it doesn't seem to pull away from the wall if numerous sockets are used - unlike ones which sit above the wall socket. No problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic Multi-Socket adaptor, 20 Nov. 2011
This is an excellent product at a very competitive price. After decorating the lounge and dining area I wanted to avoid trailing extension plugs for a number of items. This adaptor is perfect for the job, so I bought two! I like the surge protection in case of connecting laptops or netbooks. I also like the fact that each socket can be switched on and off independently. The design also allows for the other socket still to be available on a double socket. All in all exactly what I needed and not expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but ....., 15 Jun. 2012
B. Hamzah "Hamzah" (UK) - See all my reviews
It is a good product with loads of positives definitely. Only slight niggles, if you have a double wall socket, the other socket is unusable. Also, can be wobbly if a heavy power adapter is used. Otherwise it is a good product...

5.0 out of 5 stars duronic 5 way switched, 20 Nov. 2011
S. Thompson "salthegal" (london) - See all my reviews
this great item to have , it help with extra plug , it save me unplug everything just turn it at the own switch ,