Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 November 2012
Hadn't heard this band's first album from 2006 before this one, but have to say now that "Would It Kill You" is WAAAYYYY better. Chock-full of good, singalong tunes, more reminiscent of Brit-pop than American rock. Nice stuff and fairly original (without trying to be).
on 17 November 2014
*drools* that is all. I have such a love for these guys and their music is just amazing. It's completely different to their original sound featured on their first album but boy do they know how to make a woman swoon!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Also if you ever get the chance to see these guys live then I would go in a heartbeat, I saw them live at King Tuts in Glasgow a good few years ago and they were by far one of the best bands ever. It was such an intimate experience and they were really kind and entertaining. Forrest in particular was lovely and by far my favourite...those pipes!
on 10 December 2012
Literally one of the best albums I have ever bought. Definitely different from their first album, but perhaps better. Great indie sound. Interesting ideas within the song lyrics. Just amazing-BUY THIS ALBUM. Can't even pick out my favourite tracks-they're all brilliant.