Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 17 June 2014
I used to love buying and trying all sorts of different herbal tea and I used to have a kitchen drawer full of various boxes and packets of herbal tea of all flavours and brand names. That was before an american friend sent me a goody parcel full of all different flavours of Celestial Seasonings tea, as she used to live near to the CS factory and could buy from there whenever she wanted.
On tasting my first ever Celestial Seasonings tea, I immediately threw out all the other teas that I had. Since then I will only drink CS tea. Any other herbal tea is as weak as gnats wee.
This particular flavour is Bengal Spice. it makes a very nice spicy chai tea if you add some milk to it.

Just a word to the novice, where you would normally have to use 2 or 3 herbal teabags from other brand names to make an almost decent flavoured tea.....Celestial Seasonings makes a good strength brew with one teabag that is strong enough to brew enough for at least 3 large mugs.
This tea is really nice hot or cold. One of my favourite things to do is to turn it into ice lollies. Its so refreshing.
on 2 June 2013
An amazing tea, an it tastes as good as it smells unlike many teas. Bengal spice smells and tastes like hot cross buns. Absolutely love it!! No need to add sugar as the cinnamon sweetens this. You can even reuse the bag for a top up as it strong. Fully stocked up on the product, just as well as my colleagues now love this too! My favourite tea by far!
on 22 May 2013
Arrived almost the next day. I have bought this tea locally for a higher price. This is the same product, well packed for posting and I can now afford to drink it every day. just add milk and sugar if you need it to taste. delicious.
on 16 April 2014
These people know how to make the best tasting herbal tea.Americans don't know much about making ordinary tea but for herbal tea Celestial are the world leaders unchallenged by anyone.
on 3 June 2014
Yes, I do know it is some time ago, but when I lived in Canada, USA & Australia, the taste of this tea was decidedly different to the one I now drink here in the UK. What I do not know is if it is a different blend altogether, or just for the British taste? It is very much sweeter here. In fact so much so, that I can not leave the bag to steep for too long. I noted another reviewer said they were able to make two cups from one bag, & I agree with this. I still love the spiciness however. What I would most wish for though is for CS to bring back Emperor's Choice. Now that was a sublime tea!
on 16 May 2013
This is the best spice tea on the market as far as I am concerned. It can be used with or without milk . I love it and will be buying it again soon.
on 25 January 2014
Knocks your head off! Beautiful and strong, tastes just how it smells. A great pick-me-up or winter warmer. Exceptionally sweet, strong and spicy, the bags even come wrapped in greaseproof paper, I've never tasted tea quite like it. The ingredients are so fresh and zingy.
on 29 November 2013
I am not a fan of herb teas: they often smell delicious but are so weak to taste. This tea has a huge flavour. When I drink it at school the pupils all comment on its lovely smell (think mulled wine). It is very warming and helps with congestion.
on 12 January 2014
Perfect for cold winter day, while sitting in front of your fireplace and reading a book.

This was my third order of this blend
on 27 July 2014
Yummy tiger tea. The vanilla and cinnamon make it taste sweet! A top-quality tea!