5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
It is perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Jun 2014
I normally take an adult five but ordered youth 4 as I have been caught out before with sizing - they fit great. Comfortable and look the part - love fly shoes now have about 7 pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are fab., 20 Jun 2014
I usually take a size 32 (13.5) and I have wide feet so was very worried about these. They've only just arrived and I've been wearing them for about half an hour and so far they fit fantastically, seem extremely comfortable and in my opinion look great on me. Just one thing is the colour is not quite as it look in the pictures. I ordered the blue and it looks like a very dark turquoise; like blue opal if you know what blue opals look like. That's not a complaint, just an observation for anyone ordering blue to match something. If they came in black, I'd definitely be ordering another pair!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable-excellent fit for narrow feet, 25 Mar 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and the fit is far better than I ever thought to expect! The also look very flattering. The straps that cross over the foot hold it firmly in place in the centre and prevent the shoes from rubbing at the toes and the heels. I like the fact that there is sufficient toe room without being loose. Very good for a narrow foot and skinny toes but I suspect people with slightly plumper feet and toes might find these shoes a bit tight...

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 10 Sep 2012
The quality is fine, as usual with FLondon, but the sizing was a bit off.
I usually go for a 4(37) in almost every FL model (adult) but in this case (Yate Kids) I had to send the 4 back and get a 3(36) because the shoe was far too big/long...
I don't know if this happens with all the kids sizing/models but I've read a lot of complaints/comments on the off sizing that Fly london apparently had had lately, even in adult models.
I hope this will be usefull for future orders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly of London shoes, 28 Aug 2012
Like all Fly shoes, I absolutely love these. I take a 3 and so I can buy the kids shoes as well as the adults. The sizing is absolutely perfect and I have never bought a pair that didn't fit. They are lower than the adult version and so are great for walking long distances. The quality of the leather is fantastic and robust, and the choice of colours is amazing. I now own eleven pairs of Fly shoes!