5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable-excellent fit for narrow feet, 25 Mar 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and the fit is far better than I ever thought to expect! The also look very flattering. The straps that cross over the foot hold it firmly in place in the centre and prevent the shoes from rubbing at the toes and the heels. I like the fact that there is sufficient toe room without being loose. Very good for a narrow foot and skinny toes but I suspect people with slightly plumper feet and toes might find these shoes a bit tight...

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 10 Sep 2012
The quality is fine, as usual with FLondon, but the sizing was a bit off.
I usually go for a 4(37) in almost every FL model (adult) but in this case (Yate Kids) I had to send the 4 back and get a 3(36) because the shoe was far too big/long...
I don't know if this happens with all the kids sizing/models but I've read a lot of complaints/comments on the off sizing that Fly london apparently had had lately, even in adult models.
I hope this will be usefull for future orders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly of London shoes, 28 Aug 2012
Like all Fly shoes, I absolutely love these. I take a 3 and so I can buy the kids shoes as well as the adults. The sizing is absolutely perfect and I have never bought a pair that didn't fit. They are lower than the adult version and so are great for walking long distances. The quality of the leather is fantastic and robust, and the choice of colours is amazing. I now own eleven pairs of Fly shoes!

ARRAY(0xae25c51c)