5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Did what it said and perfect replacement for my neff fridge freezer. easy to install and arrived quickly. good service
Published 12 months ago by SW London

2.0 out of 5 stars water licking
Published 5 months ago by Andreas Papadimitriou

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Bosch Siemens Neff Miele 644845 Ultra Clarity Compatible Fridge Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, 24 Jan 2014
Bought this filter several times now as a lower cost replacement for the way over priced originals.
I was a little concerned at first but this is now my third one and happy to report its just as good as the original. The quality is good, it fits perfectly, never leaks, water quality is top rate. Very pleased and happy to recommend this water filter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great saving, 10 Aug 2013
Mr. R. Obrien - See all my reviews
I have put off buying an original water filter (40+ via bosch) - but I knew they dont make it, they buy it in and re-package it.
So a search at Amazon solved the problem. Very easy to fit, less than 1 minute. Great quality procusct.

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS PERFECTLY, 20 Jun 2013
WHO NEEDS TO SPEND OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY ON A FRIDGE WATER FILTER WHEN THE FRIDGE ITSELF WAS ALREADY OUTRAGEOUSLY EXPENSIVE?
THESE FILTERS DO THE JOB AT HALF THE PRICE! SO I THINK THEY ARE WELL WORTH IT (AT LEAST SO FAR!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Compatable firdge filter., 15 Mar 2014
Delivery was quick and well packaged. Is a perfect fit for my Neff Fridge Freezer. Does the job and at a fraction of the cost of the original.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked, 14 Mar 2014
Went for this compatible filter as also fed up with high cost of the genuine item. Unfortunately this just didn't seal adequately and continually leaked water in the fridge. It seems you really do get what you pay for... :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars fridge filter, 17 Feb 2014
This quality fridge filter was just what i ordered. It fitted perfectly in my Neff fridge, which was easy to fit. I would definately recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at half price, 29 Nov 2013
Fitted in a couple of minutes. This filter costs half as much as the Neff replacement and looks the same quality

2.0 out of 5 stars water licking, 16 Nov 2013
To be honest I dont know if its a problem of the filter or my refrigerator (its the third time I change the filter) but as soon as I used this one every once and a while we have to clean inside the fridge the linking water.. I tried to take it out and install it again its a bit better than before but agaian after some days we have to clean. It s not so big deal the water is not so much and its not so often but its not as the filters we used in first place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fridge filter., 11 Nov 2013
Very impressed with the quick delivery. The filter more than met our needs. Will use supplier again, when we are in need of a new filter.

ARRAY(0xa65df474)