Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 March 2013
Had never heard of this band and when the album was on amazon's offer of the week i had a little listen.
After a few tracks it sounded like my type of music so i went ahead and downloaded.
I was not disappointed.... and this album has become one of my Favourites of 2013 so far.
Beautiful melodies, Lyrics and a haunting sound...make this album a great chill out and relax time.
I adore it and will look forward to hearing more from this group.
If you like Chilled folk, easy listening...Milo Greene are a band you need in your collection!
on 28 October 2014
It's a 9/10..Excellent tracks making me think of beach house, fleet foxes, of monsters and men, even fleetwood mac, whilst maintaining some of their own identity. A couple of standouts are 'don't give up on me', 'son my son', '1957' and the closing track 'autumn tree' begins hauntingly enough to make your hairs on the back of your neck raise up..
'Perfectly aligned' is a beautiful song but perhaps too much like a beach house track until some slightly heavier guitars break towards the end. Beach boys style guitar strumming and 'wavy' chords is the kind of thing I like and this is prevalent through most of the album. If I had to pick out a weak track it would be 'silent way'. It actually has all the ingredients of a good tune but the chorus is what I can only describe as lame. It's a shame as it's the only track that I feel obliged to forward, All in all it's an excellent album, beautifully arranged and produced and one that will be played in our house very much over the coming months and years. JP
on 6 March 2013
love this album - can't stop playing it. Short catchy tunes that pull you in from the first play and then grow the more you listen - often reminiscent of Fleetwood Mac - but many more influences to be found as well. Leaves me feeling warm and sunny every time!
on 13 April 2013
I quite like the tunes on this album. Very cool and mellow. Something quite to chill to and relax. Hadnt heard of this artist before and downloaded it by chance and was very pleasantly surprised.
on 22 February 2013
Great album, very relaxing.

Good alternative to the current rubbish uk chart.

I have bought this for myself and a friend who also loved it.
on 20 February 2013
I heard a track on janice long's radio 2 programme and loved it .ordered the album to find that it is absolutely brilliant
on 27 October 2014
Milo Greene, contrary to popular belief are a five piece Indie Folk band from L.A and not a solo artist.
All members, with the exception of the Drummer, are multi instrumentalist, equally accomplished whether it be with the Banjo, Guitar, or Keyboard.
The self titled debut release is as about impressive as it comes. It's an album chock full of flowing melodies, flawless harmonies and poignant lyrics.
on 28 April 2013
I bought this album as it was on special offer at the time. I normally wouldn't but I don't regret it at all. It was a wonderful surprise indeed. The tracks are melodious, mellow and soothing. To describe them, I'd say they were like a more mellow blend of The Beach Boys vs Fleetwood Mac, but at the same time, very different. I love chilling to this album and I'll be looking forward to more of their work
on 23 January 2013
Quite, quite lovely. Let it wash over and bathe you in the warm glow of contentment. I listened to this walking through slush and ice at 05.30 this morning, but inside I felt as if I was in a warm, sunny and friendly place and I didn't want to leave. If you like Rumours era Fleetwood Mac, you'll love this. If you like The Staves or Fleet Foxes, you'll love this. If you like Megadeth and Metallica you'll............ still want to give this a listen.

This is the first unalloyed musical pleasure of 2013 and it may yet turn out to be the best.
on 21 October 2013
I first heard the track "what's the matter" on last seasons Supernatural programme and just had to buy this album and it has not disappointed me. The album tracks are very haunting and well worth listening to. I am very pleased with my purchase.