5.0 out of 5 stars John Frieda Leave in conditioner.
This is lovely on dry hair and gives a lovely healthy shine. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft, which is very good for a poor mop like mine. I could almost call it a miracle working product. I don't need conditioner as well, when I am using this so it actually saves me time in the shower.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. A. E. P. Davey

2.0 out of 5 stars but I'm disappointed with it
Would not buy again, didn't make any difference to my hair. Perhaps it's me expecting too much, but I'm disappointed with it.
Published 5 months ago by frances jane moses

5.0 out of 5 stars John Frieda Leave in conditioner., 29 Aug 2013
Mrs. A. E. P. Davey (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hydration Leave In Conditioner 200ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars john frieder conditioner, 27 Sep 2013
Cally (Prestwood, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a nice product it does not leave the hair sticky and you can use on the ends of dry hair when needed or as a styling protector when using tongs etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars but I'm disappointed with it, 3 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 July 2014
The best hair product i have ever used! Slightly highlighted my blonde hair and left it incredibly soft and shiny - smells great too. Would recommend strongly

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 17 Jun 2014
As expected from John Frieda, this product is very good. Unlike some leave in conditioners it is not heavy and it also leaves my hair nice and soft and easy to style.

5.0 out of 5 stars :-), 27 May 2014
My hair gets very greasy when I use conditioner so I thought I would give this a go and it's amazing. My hair hasn't gone greasy but feels lovely and soft and gives it a little glow too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 May 2014
Fantastic leave in spray. Not sure if has any effect on the colour of my hair, but it does leave my hair looking and feeling soft and smooth,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, smells nice does the job., 2 May 2014
Works well and is not stick. Does not weigh your hair down. Smells nice too. I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 27 Mar 2014
This helps protect my long blonde hair from the heat from the hair dryer. Helped my hair loads as the dryer was damaging it before. Smells good too bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan 2014
I like JOHN FRIEDA product.
Hair is very soft and shine
and the price on Amazon is good.
Will definitely by it again