5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids
Bought for son who's taken up running - made a real difference compared to the more fashion type trainers he had previously.
Published 14 months ago by V L

2.0 out of 5 stars Need to replace them after 3 months
Asics are my choice of running shoe, however, we are now needing to replace them right on 3 months.
They are not the only pair of shoes so find it disappointing.
Published 10 months ago by KJJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 9 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sports shoe, 26 April 2013
Bought these for my daughter, she loves them and they are very supportive in all the right places and easy to get on for her, I'd thoroughly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Child trainers, 19 Oct 2013
V v v good Good wee trainer for young girls to run about in and do sport, play and be child in

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trainers, 6 Sep 2013
I bought these for my 9 year old daughter for running. They're lightweight, yet support her feet much better than the ones I usually buy from the high street shoe shop. Great value too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Need to replace them after 3 months, 4 Sep 2013
They are not the only pair of shoes so find it disappointing.
The velcro has frayed and the tip of the running shoe has has come apart, along with different points the material is coming unstitched. He has also a pair of Geox crush in White which we will go back to as a brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 15 July 2013
Ivone Soares "Filipe Alves" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I bought the white/blue/yellow model for my 7 year old son. They look good, and he adores them since we receive it. No need to make the shoelaces with the top velcro, so it's easy to put on/off from feet. He suffers from blister easily but with these asic's he doesn't complay, which is good.
Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't even star it 1, 1 July 2013
the toe fell apart and the sole fell apart in three places in the first outing when my 10 y o son had a private tennis lesson. I certainly wouldn't recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running Shoes, 24 May 2013
Bought these for our 6 year old sport maniac.
Great buy as they are light and also very supportive for running.
In fact he likes them so much we have had to buy a second pair as he likes to play in them as well as it makes him faster when playing tag!

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy buyer, 22 May 2013
Bought these for my niece age 8, she was very pleased with them, they look really nice on too.
Best to asics as they are just good quality trainers. Remember to buy one size bigger as they tend to come up a big smaller.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runners, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Asics Kids Pre Galaxy 6 Ps Sports Running (Apparel)
I bought these for my son and they really do work, he can run when wearing them. He puts them onto his feet when he wants to exercise, so they are like some sort of sports shoe.

Overall they have brought my family no major change to its collective happiness; they are runners and so score two stars. They'd score five starts out of five if they helped him to fly or something.