5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Trainers.
I chose these trainers as my daughter already had a pair, so she recommended them. They are a perfect comfortable fit and very light weight. Just right for walking my dog! Couldn't be more pleased as they were also on free delivery.
Published 22 months ago by Tamsin Ellis

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainer
Really nice trainers but although I ordered a size bigger it still didn't fit so that's why I returned them and gave a low score. A very tight fitting trainer.
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. C. Ridley

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Trainers., 29 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy., 26 Dec. 2012
lovely trainers. my child adored these. good bright pink.well packaged with lables in tact. would love a pair for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Nov. 2013
Excellent value for money. Came on time. Comfortable. There is no need to buy more expensive trainers as these are perfectly comfortable. I have never bought Asics before but I will buy them again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like Asics, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Asics Kids Gel Galaxy 6 Gs Sports Running (Apparel)
This is the fourth pair of Asics I've had and I'm very happy with them. Comfortable for wearing around and for my running club too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers, 6 Sept. 2013
Very comfortable and didn't rub the first time out running these are for my 9 year old I think he ran about 5 miles with his brother overall very happy would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Aug. 2013
A nice shoe with a good price. I can for sure recomend it. Asics is in my opinion the best option on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, 14 Aug. 2013
Purchased these for my daughter, she has had Asics before and finds they perform well. They arrived promptly and she is delighted with the fit and the look. I am delighted with the service and the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 13 Aug. 2013
They were a bargain at less than 20 pounds and my daughter was delighted with them. A good looking shoe, lightweight and with great arch support

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainer, 10 Aug. 2013
Mrs. C. Ridley "Claudine Ridley" (Worthing, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Asics Kids Gel Galaxy 6 Gs Sports Running (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars best trainers ever, 18 July 2013
I have tried several makes of trainers for aerobics. Having a very good aerobics instructor (who makes sure her classes are VERY energetic!), I am pleased to say she recommended Asics Gels to me and they are by far the best fitting, most comfortable, and just-the-right-amount-of-bounce trainers I have tried ... I don't think I'll need to try any other brand ... these are for me!! Excellent price, fast delivery, good seller