4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
The shoes we a very good buy (value for money) for a casual pair. The look good and have lasted daily wearing.
Published 18 months ago by A & E

What the.... I returned the goods and this is confirmed in my account using the returns process. Then out of the blue 2 months after the order has been closed, goods confirmed as returned I am be charged for not returning the goods - why.

Come on Amazon this is pretty rubbish. Get on the e-mail return my money and say sorry.
Published 16 months ago by OJEC

1.0 out of 5 stars Why am I be recharged even though you have accepted the goods are returned, 8 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Frank Wright Men's Yarwood Lace Up (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 25 Mar 2013
Terry (Basildon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These are very stylish and very comfortable, I would recommend these shoes. the right price and no complaints from me.