5.0 out of 5 stars demons amongst us
this is the second book i loved reading all three books the first book was free to download it you wont be disappointed to pay for the next two books
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great
once I got this book I never put my kindle down, gripping story, makes you want to read more, great.
Published 8 months ago by Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Demons Amongst Us (The Book of Demons Saga 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love this genre of books and was compelled to purchase this second book after enjoying the first free book. I am enjoying the characters and the demon world that Raquel has created is certainly interesting. I do think that this book needs another (or maybe first) proof read. There were around a dozen spelling/typo errors, however they do not detract from the story. A worthwhile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down and even harder to forget, 6 Aug 2013
When purchasing this next in the series book i wasn't sure what to expect or how the author would grip me into reading on. But as soon as i began reading the book pulled me back into the story and made me ask questions about what was happening.
I really felt attached to the characters once again in this book and Raquel Dove defiantly didn't let me as a reader down. I cant wait for the third book to be brought out as i'm dying to know how Raquel will develop the story (and the feelings between the characters) further.
This book was a pleasure to read and i recommend this series to anyone who is into this genre of books. This book is worth the time tto be read and you wont be able to put it down and it'll be harder to forget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 July 2014
Brilliant book within the series, couldn't put it down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014