on 16 October 2013
These are beautifully crafted and the perfect size bead for everyday wear around the wrist. The only downside is that eventually the red pigment comes off the three sentinel beads, leaving a clear bead underneath, but that's not a big deal. Well worth the very modest price.
on 29 October 2013
These are fantastic quality beads. I purchased these as a gift and I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated. Delivery wasn't very fast, but they did come all the way from Singapore to the UK. Very happy with this producyt.
on 10 January 2014
These are gorgeous Japa Mala beads! I wear them everyday.
Really good quality.
I have purchased lots of things from Oval buy and i have never been dissappointed.
They are advertised as purple but really come in more of a wine/mahogany but that was exactly the colour i was expecting.
Beautiful and very representative of the faith that i have in Family, friends and the truth, beauty and joy of life.
on 6 May 2014
the beads themselves are 6mm so are very small and can be difficult to use for chanting, however the beads are polished well with good protective covering. I would insist that for anyone wishing to buy this item be careful with the string and it may be a good idea not to wear when sleeping.
on 1 March 2014
The beads are real nice as wrist bracelet or a small neck, for the price you cant ask for more. They are elasticated so are easy to get on and off. I dont know how long the lacquer will last but at this price you can just replace them even though some distress can give them character.
on 18 July 2014
Excellent value, I bought 9 sets for my Yoga students to practice Japa Mala with, the divider beads are a little bit difficult to sense by touch, so if there is a problem count 3 beads before starting. Saying that, I thought were attractive and durable enough to wear regularly.
on 4 March 2014
It does not worth the price, I would expect a heavy and perfect shape one, base on looking at the pic show. However, the stuff I get does not meet my expectation. The delivery is good.
on 17 April 2014
After a little confusion over delivery, these prayer beads arrived within date advised. Beautifully finished. Easily worn and used. Would recommend.
on 22 May 2014
loved the beads very beauitfully made, i would buy again thank you

one slight problem 1 of the beads was broken but loved them anyway
on 24 April 2014
As it wasn't too expensive, I can't be too negative but the knot untangled pretty quickly and made it quite awkward to wear.